Brucetiki
howthewestwaswon
Big Phil
Booney
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 17: Port v Centrals, Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 17: Port v Centrals, Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by Lee Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

If I recall, Dean Howard didn't appreciate what he thought was a lack of effort in a contest by Patrick Wiggins and made his displeasure obvious on the field at the time.

Subsequently it became clear that several team mates of Howard shared his view.

Later, Howard left the club and Wiggins stayed (until a dummy spit at Prospect by Patrick finished his time with West).

I always got on well with Pat Wiggins, but he was a bit 'different'.

Dean Howard was always a favourite of mine and it was sad to see him in the red and white.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Port v Centrals, Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 17: Port v Centrals, Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:22 pm

redandblack wrote:If I recall, Dean Howard didn't appreciate what he thought was a lack of effort in a contest by Patrick Wiggins.

Subsequently it became clear that several team mates of Howard's shared his view.

Later, Howard left the club and Wiggins stayed (until a dummy spit at Prospect by Patrick finished his time with West).

I always got on well with Pat Wiggins, but he was a bit 'different'.

Dean Howard was always a favourite of mine and it was sad to see him in the red and white.

Yes, I remember seeing that (but I needed someone to jog the memory). When it happened, I thought it pretty much summed up the year we were having then. Although somewhat funny down the track, at the time it was utter embarrassment. Evil or Very Mad
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ewok Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:19 pm

The game for me can be summarised thus, one team had a fair dinkum crack and reaped the rewards,the other team didn't and paid the price. We were bloody awful.
Ewok
Ewok

My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2