Round 15: Port v Glenelg - Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval

5 posters

Go down

Round 15: Port v Glenelg - Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 15: Port v Glenelg - Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Port v Glenelg
Saturday 21 July
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Port were blown away in the last quarter while Glenelg held on for dear life to beat South. Who will get the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Port v Glenelg - Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Port v Glenelg - Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by Scrappy Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Should GL rest Andrew Bradley this week ?
I reckon he has incurred a shoulder injury the past 2 times he has played at Alberton ???
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Port v Glenelg - Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Port v Glenelg - Saturday 21 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by Big Phil Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Scrappy wrote:Should GL rest Andrew Bradley this week ?
I reckon he has incurred a shoulder injury the past 2 times he has played at Alberton ???
I've commentated on both these occasions and remember the two separate incidents well.

In good news for Andrew and The Bays, I'm not commentating this weekend, so he should play the game.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Big Phil wrote:
Scrappy wrote:Should GL rest Andrew Bradley this week ?
I've commentated on both these occasions and remember the two separate incidents well.

In good news for Andrew and The Bays, I'm not commentating this weekend, so he should play the game.

Ahhh - we can blame Phil for our injuries. Might have to ban you from commentating our games Very Happy
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:32 pm

reckon the Bays a re a sneaky chance here. Port have had a couple of injuries and aren't travelling the best. We might sneak a rare win at Alberton.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Mission accomplished. Helped by Ports poor kicking in the first quarter but the Bays looked much better for the rest of the game. They looked cleaner with their disposals and when they took the game on also looked quicker then Port which is a surprise.

Onward and upward!
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:49 pm

enticing lokan back to alberton was a master stroke.................for us!
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down