Round 7: Port v Centrals - Saturday 27 May @ Alberton Oval

5 posters

Go down

Round 7: Port v Centrals - Saturday 27 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 7: Port v Centrals - Saturday 27 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Port v Centrals
Saturday 27 May
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Both sides are coming off losses last week. Who will bounce back this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Port v Centrals - Saturday 27 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 7: Port v Centrals - Saturday 27 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Mon May 22, 2017 7:29 pm

i fear a massacre coming up, the Power reserves by 12-15 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Port v Centrals - Saturday 27 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 7: Port v Centrals - Saturday 27 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by southern bulldog Mon May 22, 2017 10:15 pm

If we dish up the same as our first qtr against South it will be like sending lambs to the slaughter.All we ask is for an effort and to have a crack dont think for a second we can win on what we have shown so far this year.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue May 23, 2017 10:02 am

Might be a good time for the Dogs to play away from home and against a rival they know they will have to get down and dirty against. On recent form you couldn't pick the Dogs, but Im sensing an upset. Will return with prediction once lineups are published.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 pm

I think Port will win easily, around 5 goals. For the Dogs to cause an upset they need to attack the ball and body hard for 4 quarters, the Power reserves have shown to be a bit fragile at times which is surprising given that most if not all of the team are AFL listed
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Tue May 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Scrunch i would love to be wrong but our only chance is if Port dont turn up going on on what we have seen this year a 10 goal loss will be the best we can hope for.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue May 23, 2017 11:46 pm

I hear you SB, but sometimes in footy teams surprise us by throwing recent form out the window. That's more along the lines of what I'm sensing (which I'll readily concede might prove a very incorrect call).
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun May 28, 2017 9:21 am

When the game was dry, Centrals were more than competitive against the Magpies, leading for the majority of the first half in a tight contest.

The rain came just before half time and Centrals turned to water as Port completely overran them.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun May 28, 2017 10:49 am

being ''overrun'' is it fitness again ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sun May 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Bayman you would expect Port to finish better than us they are AFL players they should be far fitter than us.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun May 28, 2017 5:54 pm

southern bulldog wrote:Bayman you would expect Port to finish better than us they are AFL players they should be far fitter than us.

That is correct if it happened only yesterday but they have been in strong positions against Glenelg & Norwood & tired badly, so i think it must be fitness, you can't be good for a half & woeful after that, something has to be wrong & fitness is the obvious answer to me
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum