Round 12: Port v Norwood - Sunday 1 July @ Alberton Oval

5 posters

Go down

Round 12: Port v Norwood - Sunday 1 July @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 12: Port v Norwood - Sunday 1 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:02 pm

Port v Norwood
Sunday 1 July
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

2 sides in some form face off in this Sunday clash at Alberton. Who will keep their winning form going?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Port v Norwood - Sunday 1 July @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 12: Port v Norwood - Sunday 1 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:37 pm

If Norwood are the real deal then they have to win this, however I have my doubts & pick the power reserves by 22 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 12: Port v Norwood - Sunday 1 July @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 12: Port v Norwood - Sunday 1 July @ Alberton Oval

Post by Scrunch Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 pm

bayman wrote:If Norwood are the real deal then they have to win this, however I have my doubts & pick the power reserves by 22 points

Yeah Im with you Bayman. A win either way won't surprise, but I need to see some real grit and substance from the Legs before getting carried away about them.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Scrunch wrote:
bayman wrote:If Norwood are the real deal then they have to win this, however I have my doubts & pick the power reserves by 22 points

Yeah Im with you Bayman. A win either way won't surprise, but I need to see some real grit and substance from the Legs before getting carried away about them.

What are the odds on a win either way? Very Happy
Seriously Port seem to be getting player back. nI heard Broadbent may play. Port will challenge for the 5 although I would like a Norwood win.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Broadbent was on the news last night & said ''as a kid i barracked for the maggies' so i'm wrapped to be putting on the prison bars jumper'' or words similar to that
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by goddy11 Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Scrunch wrote:

Norwood do look the real deal. Quite a few wins on the trot now. North look like the only side that can match them. I'm not looking forward to playing them in 4 weeks time.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down