EagleRock
oldfella
Big Phil
UncleHuey
Brucetiki
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 6: Port v Eagles - Saturday 20 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 6: Port v Eagles - Saturday 20 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 15, 2017 10:29 pm

Port v Eagles
Saturday 20 May
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

It's the north-western derby between the two form sides of the competition. Who will come out on top?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Port v Eagles - Saturday 20 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 6: Port v Eagles - Saturday 20 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Mon May 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Match of the year thus far & looking forward to watching it, with some players in China this would be the week that the Eagles could get them, sadly however I can't see the Power reserves getting beaten at home for the entire season, Power reserves by 33 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Port v Eagles - Saturday 20 May @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 6: Port v Eagles - Saturday 20 May @ Alberton Oval

Post by Scrunch Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Would like to see the lineups, but will go with the Eagles by 10 points at this stage.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue May 16, 2017 3:01 pm

I have no clue
Will it be the hardest game this year so far for the Eagles
Will Port players suffer from the China trip
This game at Alberton no Stewart to hurt the eagles in Port colours .
But Stewart in Eagles colours to hurt Port maybe
I'm hoping the eagles win
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Tue May 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Will give an indication of how good the Eagles are if they beat a full strength Port that will confirm they are clearly the best side in the competition but if they do lose they are still a very very good side.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 pm

unchanged Eagles maybe
Round 6: Port v Eagles - Saturday 20 May @ Alberton Oval Rd-6-League-Team-Lineup-1024x852
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Thu May 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Unless there is an injury S Summerton will be playing B Grade a week after playing 200 games. Captain Steven Summerton has been listed on the five-man extended interchange bench. What a waste.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu May 18, 2017 7:52 pm

goddy11 wrote:Unless there is an injury S Summerton will be playing B Grade a week after playing 200 games. Captain Steven Summerton has been listed on the five-man extended interchange bench. What a waste.

i'd have no doubt he'll play, however he's a class centre man & IS WASTED being a sheepdog running along the wings & sometimes being a link man, still i suppose $400.00 is a lot of money to some people
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Port will win, too many AFL players for the Eagles. Summerton will play, there will be some strategic "general soreness" withdrawals before the game.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Fri May 19, 2017 8:56 pm

bayman wrote:
goddy11 wrote:Unless there is an injury S Summerton will be playing B Grade a week after playing 200 games. Captain Steven Summerton has been listed on the five-man extended interchange bench. What a waste.

i'd have no doubt he'll play, however he's a class centre man & IS WASTED being a sheepdog running along the wings & sometimes being a link man, still i suppose $400.00 is a lot of money to some people

He only pays for love. $400 is all he wants. Why would he move for more. It must be strange being the best player in the side and even the rookies are on $50k/year Surprised
goddy11
goddy11

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 20, 2017 9:30 am

goddy11 wrote:
bayman wrote:

He only pays for love. $400 is all he wants. Why would he move for more. It must be strange being the best player in the side and even the rookies are on $50k/year Surprised

I do wonder loyalty means nothing
Or port are playing games will 22 afl players really play
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat May 20, 2017 9:35 am

They can only play 21
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Port will win, too many AFL players for the Eagles. Summerton will play, there will be some strategic "general soreness" withdrawals before the game.
Nup...

Summo playing 3's at the moment...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sat May 20, 2017 2:00 pm

What a joke this whole fiasco has proven to be.
Words can describe how disappointed I am with what the sanfl has become.

Probably discussion for another topic.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Power reserves 19 points down at lemon time & they do not like the physical stuff, the punching has gone overboard at times from both teams
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sat May 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Port have to play afl listed players and lose. Summerton gets 37 points and BOG in the reserves along with a bunch of regular league players and they win by 80 points.

Absolutely ridiculous.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 20, 2017 5:18 pm

21 afl listed players stuffed Port up
They did not intimidate the Eagles players
Well done Eagles league side great win

Not sure about the seconds so many league players in the port academy side
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Sat May 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Seems like a good night to cross the port river by walking on the corpses of the magpie supporters.

Chambo, i have absolutely no issues with the rule as its intent is to stop port adelaide reserves from dominating the sanfl by a form of salary cap rorting perhaps even getting best players from other sanfl teams by rooky listing them ??? Nah ☺☺☺☺
oldfella
oldfella

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Dare I say no Summerton no power reserves....seriously though, why does it seem that the two franchises can't handle the physical stuff very well? As mentioned earlier it was a punch fest & at times went overboard, Eagles too good & are flag favourites but no morals & I wouldn't write the power reserves off because of one loss
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by EagleRock Sat May 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Care to elaborate on "no morals" bayman ?
EagleRock
EagleRock

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 pm

southern bulldog wrote:They can only play 21

I have no idea where I got 22 from was pointed out to me today at the game
Doh to me
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 20, 2017 6:16 pm

oldfella wrote:Seems like a good night to cross the port river by walking on the corpses of the magpie supporters.

Chambo, i have absolutely no issues with the rule as its intent is to stop port adelaide reserves from dominating the sanfl by a form of salary cap rorting perhaps even getting best players from other sanfl teams by rooky listing them ??? Nah ☺☺☺☺

Today the seconds seconds side benefited from that rooky listing lol
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 20, 2017 6:24 pm

EagleRock wrote:Care to elaborate on "no morals" bayman ?

No morals to win the flag, surely that was obvious !!!

EagleRock, do you think they are morals?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by EagleRock Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 pm

Please excuse my ignorance bayman. From a personal point of view the 2017 version of the Eagles is a much better balanced and flexible unit than in previous years. Its only early days and no, I certainly do not think we are morals.
EagleRock
EagleRock

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Sat May 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Why are the PAP stacking their academy side. Are they trying to win the reserves premiership at the expense of the magpies.
goddy11
goddy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next