+5
PhilH
blueandwhite
Ben W
bayman
Brucetiki
9 posters

Go down

Round 17: South v Adelaide - Saturday 8 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Round 17: South v Adelaide - Saturday 8 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:35 pm

South had a disappointing showing against the Eagles, while Adelaide ran away with a win over Norwood. Will South secure a finals spot with a win, or will Adelaide keep their finals chances alive with a win.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 17: South v Adelaide - Saturday 8 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 17: South v Adelaide - Saturday 8 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by bayman Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:24 pm

lets be honest it'll depend on how many listed players are playing as to the result of this game, i hope South but think Adelaide unless they've had some injury concerns
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 17: South v Adelaide - Saturday 8 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 17: South v Adelaide - Saturday 8 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Ben W Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:18 am

The Crows are looking pretty good and sadly I think will win this one fairly easilly, Crows by 39 pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:31 am

Injuries a real problem now for South..the latest..
Cailotto - broken collarbone
Dale - broken Leg and 2 broken ribs after being kicked by a horse at work..

fair dinkum..if we got thrown into a barrell full of boobs we'd come out sucking our thumb!

Sadly,cant see us troubling Adelaide too much.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Coverage on 107.9 LIFE FM from 1.30pm.

www.lifefm.net

Don Cooper hosting with John Nankivell & Phil Herden calling.
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Won't go near Adelaide !

Too much quality in their side.

I'm a bit worried about keeping our place in the 5 with the injuries we are getting too.
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:53 pm

Adelaide should win this - too many AFL players for the panthers
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:51 pm

South by 26
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:20 pm

The Crows by 11 points.

As most of us though or knew, the second half was going to be the telling point. The Crows professionalism with their strength and fitness and their better skills both hand and foot was going to be South's biggest hurdle.

I expected to see my beloved Panthers go down by around 50 points, I was impressed with their determination for the ball all day especially in the second half when the Crows at full strength have easily been brushing others to one side.

Having said that I still do not like Souths style of play, pushing all players into the back half of the ground to bottle things up trying to nullify a score against, or a behind at best, thus leaving noone up the ground to give the ball to, happened today where Eddy was the only South player on the goal side of play, carried the ball some 60 meters with two bounces, ran the last 25 - 30 meters with no support and without a bounce, ran side on into an open goal and kicked a point because of exhaustion. Happened last week with Irra got the ball carried it up field, had no one to kick it to fluffed it a good chance gone begging. WE need at least 2 players at all times on our goal ward side of play as we are never going to win a premiership by scoring under 10 goals each week. Premierships are won by teams who are capable of kicking 100 points or more and keeping opposition teams to under 10 goals.

On todays showing against the competitions current measuring stick, we are $60,000 a week and a million dollar facilities a week behind.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down