Round 18: South v Adelaide - Saturday 26 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

5 posters

Go down

Round 18: South v Adelaide - Saturday 26 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Round 18: South v Adelaide - Saturday 26 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:16 pm

South v Adelaide
Saturday 26 August
Hickinbotham Oval

League: 2:10pm

Two sides who's seasons have ground to a half face off for what will almost certainly be he last match of the season for both sides. Who will finish their season with a win?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 18: South v Adelaide - Saturday 26 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 18: South v Adelaide - Saturday 26 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by bayman Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Too hard to pick so I'm going for the draw
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 18: South v Adelaide - Saturday 26 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 18: South v Adelaide - Saturday 26 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 pm

South still have a sniff of finals action, mainly due to Glenelg's incompetence at the business end of the season. Sad

After looking ordinary for a few weeks they have turned things around. Their midfield will have too much run and desire for the Crows ressies and I think they will win by 3 or 4 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Not sure about that as Don Pyle was extremely disappointed with last weeks loss, he wanted all players playing weekly for their finals aspirations
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:32 pm

Panthers by 2-3 goals..no truth that all supporters carrying a sheet of iron will be admitted free of charge..?
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:23 am

Tough one to call, but think South might get across the line, although Im not sure recent history against the Crows is that flash?
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down