Paul
howthewestwaswon
UncleHuey
bayman
the prowler
Brucetiki
10 posters

Go down

Round 3: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 19 April @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Round 3: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 19 April @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Centrals v Adelaide

Saturday 19 April
Playford Alive Oval

League: 2:10pm

Last Week:
Centrals 13.8.86 d Norwood 6.8.44 @ Playford Alive Oval
Adelaide 9.6.60 lost to Sturt 13.19.97 @ Envestra Park

Ladder Position:
Centrals: 5th 1-1 51.56%
Adelaide 9th 0-2 38.83%

Centrals are coming off a confidence-boosting win over Norwood while Adelaide continue their ordinary start in the SANFL with a loss to Sturt. Will Centrals continue their good form, or will Adelaide break their SANFL duck?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 19 April @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 3: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 19 April @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by the prowler Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 pm

I will stick my neck out and tip the crows to win their fist match
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 19 April @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 3: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 19 April @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by bayman Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Centrals by at least 5 goals, i wonder how 'wingnut' will feel running out this week, would have to be a strange feeling for him, i hope the locals give him a respectable  reception, he deserves that, presuming he's allowed to play against Central
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Centrals easily.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Central by 5-6 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Central by 48
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Centrals by 13 points. Larger ground might suit a few of the Crows.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm

I sincerely hope the Cows get a well deserved thrashing this week. Central by 80pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 pm

The two listed sides for tomorrow's match, from http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2449/

Centrals
F: Habel, Retzlaff, Goodrem
HF: Gillbee, C. Milne, Nason
C: Haydon, Glenn, Williams
HB: Barmby, Collier, Edmead
B: J. Schiller, M. White, Hoskin

R: Mabon, T. Schiller, Thomas
INT: McIntyre, S. Milne, Potter, Prior, Stephenson

Adelaide
F: Cameron, Johnston, Ellis-Yolmen
HF: Knight, McKernan, Porplyzia
C: Martin, Lynch, Grigg
HB: Kelly, Shaw, Reilly
B: Siggins, L. Thompson, Laird

R: Graham, Lyons, M. Crouch
INT: Battersby, Callinan, Spina, Atkins, Otten

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:29 pm

The Dogs to win this.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Centrals 9.7.61
Adelaide 16.17.113

Goals:
Centrals: McIntyre 3, Habel, Barmby, Retzlaff, Nason, C. Milne, Williams
Adelaide: Johnston 4, Knight, Lyons, Davis-Neale 2, Mckernan, Porplyzia, Cameron, Battersby, Callinan, Grigg

Must be a pretty bitter pill for CDFC supporters to see that happen to the Dogs at the Ponderosa. Were the Dogs really that bad or are the Cows really that good?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Central tried hard all day despite the pre game losses off Thomas & Collier & off course Adelaide had their best team in for the year, however despite trying hard all day the writing was on the wall very early & by half way through the second term it was a forgone conclusion, it was like watching men play boys, as Adelaide get players back they are going to get stronger & stronger, with Central i think their problem is depth.... i like the look of Glenn for Central, he takes the game & the opposition on, i hadn't seen much of him before today &...........................i fear Glenelg getting killed next Friday night
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by the prowler Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:42 pm

the prowler wrote:I will stick my neck out and tip the crows to win their fist match

I did not think it would be by that much though.
the prowler
the prowler

Teams : South,Crows, Hectorville

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernuts Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 pm

As an Adelaide fan I was actually more excited that they won this first game than I expected to be.

I find my interest growing by the week - unfortunately my wife is heavily pregnant at the moment, otherwise I would've definitely gone down to the Bay this Friday night for a look at the game (regardless of whether Tex will line up or not).

If Walker does line up on Friday night as reported, expect a fair turn out.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down