Round 6: Eagles v South @ Maughen Thiem Hyundai Oval (Sun 5/5)

+11
Ben W
waddayamean
Southee
bayman
firstblood
testy
Scrunch
howthewestwaswon
Flag No.10
spell_check
Big Phil
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 6: Eagles v South @ Maughen Thiem Hyundai Oval (Sun 5/5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 6: Eagles v South @ Maughen Thiem Hyundai Oval (Sun 5/5)

Post by mickyj Tue May 07, 2013 4:07 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:Was a great game for the Eagles percentage wise . But my god not good for the comp

Mickyj, in my opinion there is a huge gap between the top 4 & the rest, i'll concede Central may be the only team capable of upsetting them but only at home

Central is the big bogeyman if you don't mind me using that word of the comp .we know they will come with a vengeance just don't know when against who !!
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Round 6: Eagles v South @ Maughen Thiem Hyundai Oval (Sun 5/5) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 6: Eagles v South @ Maughen Thiem Hyundai Oval (Sun 5/5)

Post by firstblood Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm

waddayamean wrote:What other issues ? You haven't really said . I think South should consider moving to Mt Barker .

I wrote in another post about South investing and developing Panther Park (Saint Mary's) instead of moving to Norlunga, i still think that would have been a better option if it was at all possible.
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 am

firstblood wrote:
waddayamean wrote:What other issues ? You haven't really said . I think South should consider moving to Mt Barker .

I wrote in another post about South investing and developing Panther Park (Saint Mary's) instead of moving to Norlunga, i still think that would have been a better option if it was at all possible.

The only thing against that is that Panther Park, St Marys has been in the heart of the West Adelaide zone for just over 20 years. The Northern boundary of Souths zone is about 25 kms further down South rd. Shocked
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2