Booney
Southee
Gingernuts
testy
A Mum
17 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 Empty Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013

Post by A Mum Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 am

For me - Received Guy Sebastian tickets for Christmas - so off to see him in April - can't wait Very Happy

Last week attended the x-factor concert - that was awesome.

Not music but also got Ahn Doe tickets.

Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Teams : Adelaide Crows - South Adelaide
My club : crows

Back to top Go down

Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 Empty Re: Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013

Post by testy Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:25 pm

We hope to attend a few gigs during the Fringe, we have already purchased tickets to see a show called "A tribute to George Harrison" Starring a group called "The Highlights" who we have heard before, they are a local group who sound ok.
The Fringe offers many good shows at very reasonable prices. Anyone thinking of getting along get hold of the programme that they put out and it features all of the acts that play during the Fringe.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 Empty Re: Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013

Post by Gingernuts Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Ahn Doe would be a good one A Mum, read his book a few months ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Gingernuts
Gingernuts

Teams : Adelaide, Sth Adelaide, Langhorne Creek
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:27 pm

I believe the 'tour/show' is based on the book GN - I'm not much of a reader, so haven't read the book - but sounds good Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 2829010660
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:20 pm

testy wrote:
We hope to attend a few gigs during the Fringe, we have already purchased tickets to see a show called "A tribute to George Harrison" Starring a group called "The Highlights" who we have heard before, they are a local group who sound ok.
The Fringe offers many good shows at very reasonable prices. Anyone thinking of getting along get hold of the programme that they put out and it features all of the acts that play during the Fringe.

I was thinking about the George Harrison one (Note my avatar!!) Laughing

Looks like they will show footage of George through out the years too.

Not just Beatles but solo material too......too hard for me to resist!!!! Very Happy
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 am

Doing the Comedy Pub Crawl at The Fringe. 4 pubs over 4 hours with 4 comediens. A group of 12 of us doing it.... Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 1920501681

Also have tickets for Grinspoon at The Gov in March which is the week after the pub crawl, which is two weeks after Soundwave, which is on the same weekend as The Clipsal, our annual client "junket" with work. We take 7 guests in Pit Entry Gold seats with two representatives from our company.

Friday - Clipsal
Saturday - Soundwave
Sunday - Clipsal

Sleep
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Southee wrote:
testy wrote:

I was thinking about the George Harrison one (Note my avatar!!) Laughing

Looks like they will show footage of George through out the years too.

Not just Beatles but solo material too......too hard for me to resist!!!! Very Happy

Get along there southee, we are going with 2 other couples who just love anything to do with the Beatles--We are from that era--Love there music.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by testy Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Went along to the "Tribute to George Harrison" show last night at the Star Theatre.

The music was a blast from the past which we all thought was terrific from his time with the Beatles and into his solo carreer up until his sad death. The band called The Highlights performed and last night was a ten piece band not there normal five members. Well recommended to any one considering going, they are on again tonight.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by A Mum Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:06 am

Well attended the Guy Sebastian concert last night and was not disappointed. It's really great to see a musician/entertainer pull in a crowd of such diverse ages. Really young ones as young as say 5 or 6 there - up to a couple of people I saw with walking sticks/old..lol.

Amazing stuff.

Loved it Very Happy

Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 Guy_se10

Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 Guy_se12
A Mum
A Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Going back to Melbourne for the May 23rd Lita Ford Concert at the Prince of Wales band room. I bought the VIP ticket so I can get a picture with Lita autograph etc .
Lita used to be in the runaways with joan jett!!

June been talked into seeing Jesus Christ superstar at the entertainment centre!!
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 pm

mickyj wrote:Going back to Melbourne for the May 23rd Lita Ford Concert at the Prince of Wales band room. I bought the VIP ticket so I can get a picture with Lita autograph etc .

June been talked into seeing Jesus Christ superstar at the entertainment centre!!

OMG!!!! I want to go with you to see Lita!!! I adored her in the 80s........please post a pic up when you get one.

Wish she came to Adelaide!!!

You lucky man.
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Off to see Black Sabbath - the original (just not the drummer Bill Ward)

May 7th at Entertainment Centre.

Seen Ozzy before but the guitarist Tony Iommi has always been a bit of a guitar idol to me Smile

Cant wait!!! Smile
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Southee wrote:
mickyj wrote:Going back to Melbourne for the May 23rd Lita Ford Concert at the Prince of Wales band room. I bought the VIP ticket so I can get a picture with Lita autograph etc .

OMG!!!! I want to go with you to see Lita!!! I adored her in the 80s........please post a pic up when you get one.

Wish she came to Adelaide!!!

You lucky man.
heres a snap of the poster
Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 15j6lw
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:56 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lita_Ford.jpg
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri May 03, 2013 10:05 am

I am a bit excited by the announcement Bon Jovi will come to Adelaide in December to play AAMI. We don't get big stadium acts much these days.

I will be disappointed if Richie Sambora doesn't come, however.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri May 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:I am a bit excited by the announcement Bon Jovi will come to Adelaide in December to play AAMI. We don't get big stadium acts much these days.

I will be disappointed if Richie Sambora doesn't come, however.

Chambo, if you get in early enough you can purchase VIP tickets (Bon Jovi fan club members only) for a mere $3,500.00 for two tickets seated in the first two rows.

Of course for this price you get a pack of all sorts plus you get to meet and greet for a couple of minutes, good value eh. Laughing Laughing
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Fri May 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Gee I thought they said $35 for the plebs, not $3500. Where did the 2 zeros come from? That escalated quickly.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Fri May 03, 2013 6:57 pm

I remember seeing Bon Jovi perform live after an Adelaide Grand Prix once
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun May 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Me with the Prototype Lita Ford . Yes I was touched by a rock star and I liked it !!!
Concerts/Gigs you will be attending (or think you may attend) in 2013 2vxj60z

Shes 55 and im 50 and she looks and sounds smoking hot . Loved micky's bling she is pointing to my gold and diamond eagle and she loved my new gold and diamond ring . Yes I had an awesome time at the concert and spending $$$ on Ackland st (spelling sorry)

Last edited by mickyj on Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Mickyj I am so envious mate !

I used to have Lita all over my walls and listen alot to her music.

Well done mate and thanks got sharing the pic Smile

Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Sun May 26, 2013 9:25 pm

mickyj wrote:Me with the Prototype Lita Ford . Yes I was touched by a rock star and I licked it !!!

Shes 55 and im 50 and she looks and sounds smoking hot . Loved micky's bling she is pointing to my gold and diamond eagle and she loved my new gold and diamond ring . Yes I had an awesome time at the concert and spending $$$ on Ackland st (spelling sorry)
Licked it??? lol Very Happy
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Did you lick it Mickyj??? Laughing
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon May 27, 2013 5:50 pm

firstblood wrote:
mickyj wrote:Me with the Prototype Lita Ford . Yes I was touched by a rock star and I licked it !!!

Licked it??? lol Very Happy

Laughing Laughing liked it
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Mon May 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Southee wrote:Mickyj I am so envious mate !

I used to have Lita all over my walls and listen alot to her music.

Well done mate and thanks got sharing the pic Smile

To bad she wasn't wearing the red leather jump suit she had on in the show tiny tiny butt Shocked
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next