SAFC members attending Fri nights game,

2 posters

Go down

SAFC members attending Fri nights game,  Empty SAFC members attending Fri nights game,

Post by Ben W Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 pm

From the SAFC,

Important CEO Message to SAFC Members

Dear Valued Member,

Everyone at our football club is looking forward to beginning the matches of Season 2013 on Good Friday against Glenelg at Hickinbotham Oval. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution to the South Adelaide Football Cub by becoming a member of our club in Season 2013.
Part of your membership in 2013 included a voucher that can be used at each home game for a half-price meal and a free drink to be redeemed between 6pm and 7pm at Jimmy Deane’s. On Good Friday we have been successful in being granted a limited liquor licence to be able to serve alcohol at the ground outside of Jimmy Deane’s but not inside Jimmy Deane’s. As a result our licenced venue, Jimmy Deane’s will NOT be open on Good Friday.
We do want to honour the voucher for this game and we are writing to inform you that you can redeem your voucher at any time during the day for a free serve of Fish and Chips and a soft drink at Location A or at any time during the day for a Free Pie or a Free Pasty or a Free Sausage Roll and a soft drink from Location C outlined on the attached map. If you choose a free alcoholic drink with your voucher you will be given a free drink voucher when you receive your food to be redeemed at location B or D.

Please ask any of our friendly staff on the day if you need any help.

We apologise for this unforeseen situation and I hope you can appreciate we are doing what we can to ensure you still receive a fantastic benefit from being a member of our club at our first home game at the club on Good Friday.
Thank you again for your wonderful contribution to our club for what should be an exciting season in 2013.

I look forward to seeing you at the footy on Good Friday. Go Panthers!!

Kind Regards,

Evan Arnold
Chief Executive Officer
South Adelaide Football Club

http://www.safc.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=216%3Aimportant-ceo-message-to-safc-members&catid=1%3Apanther-news&Itemid=10
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

SAFC members attending Fri nights game,  Empty Re: SAFC members attending Fri nights game,

Post by Adelaide Hawk Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 pm

I didn't know Evan Arnold was South CEO. Nice bloke Evvy, I hope he does well.

He played cricket for Sturt, and the previous Sturt cricketer to fill a footy CEO role was Mark Haysman at the Power. Smile
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down