Sam Richman, SAFC

3 posters

Go down

Sam Richman, SAFC Empty Sam Richman, SAFC

Post by Ben W Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:46 pm

From the SAFC,

South Adelaide defender Sam Richman will undergo his third reconstruction on his left knee after re-injuring it prior to Christmas.
The injury happened innocuously at pre-season training as he bent to pick up a ball and felt a pop. Initial scans showed cartilage damage only. However, during the operation this week it was discovered that Sam had again damaged his ACL.
Football Manager Neill Sharpe said it wasn’t the type of news Sam was expecting when he awoke from his operation.
“It’s terrible news for Sam. He’s a really good lad, who clearly loves his footy and had been working well to come back from his second operation.
“He re-injured in such minor fashion.”
Richman will undergo the surgery in a fortnight. Sharpe said the Club will continue to provide as much support for Sam as it can.
Richman’s last League game was the Panther’s finals loss to the Eagles in 2011. He first injured his knee the Reserves in Round 2 of 2012 and then again in Round 3 of 2013 in his third Reserves game for the year. Sam has played 20 League matches for the Panthers, kicking two goals, and made his League debut in 2010 in round 12.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Sam Richman, SAFC Empty Re: Sam Richman, SAFC

Post by bayman Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:50 pm

very sad, i hope he bounces back with a healthy knee & in turn plays some good footy
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Sam Richman, SAFC Empty Re: Sam Richman, SAFC

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Shocking news. I hope he makes a speedy and full recovery
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down