Baymans thoughts on every team for the year

3 posters

Go down

Baymans thoughts on every team for the year  Empty Baymans thoughts on every team for the year

Post by bayman Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Norwood...has done what most expected (top 3), having only lost 2 matches with their long list of injuries is outstanding, looks very hard to beat

Central...likewise has done what most expected (top 3) has not been playing on all cylinders for the majority of the year but they keep winning enough games, experience may prove crucial for them

West....to me, the surprise packet to be well entrenched in the top 3, their best is good enough to go all the way but their experience is a concern

North.....very hot & cold & their best is definately good enough to topple the top 3 but can they be hot for 4 weeks in a row ? (hope so i'm on them at 50/1)

Eagles.....disappointing season for a variety of reasons but managed to scrape into the 5, can do damage & have the experience

Glenelg......overall a young side who got tired in the second half of the year, would expect to be better by this time next year & overall went better than first thought

Port......another hot & cold team, their best will test teams & their worst is woeful (morningside anyone), need more from their 'second tier' players, useful season

South.....underachieved as i believe their list is a top 3 list, perhaps to make the next step a decent defender is required as the midfield & forwards are second to none

Sturt.....overall disappointing, they rely too heavily on AFL players to win games, they'll have to recruit very well to make inroads into next year, Coads signing is a great start
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Baymans thoughts on every team for the year  Empty Re: Baymans thoughts on every team for the year

Post by bayman Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:49 pm

ifs, buts & maybe's don't get you the points Wink
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Baymans thoughts on every team for the year  Empty Re: Baymans thoughts on every team for the year

Post by Oracle Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Agree re South. Eagles struggled, but managed to make the finals and could threaten. It's a very open competition.

I don't expect Central to win the flag this year, but any of the others could do it, Norwood favorite.
Oracle
Oracle

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down