Nathan Bassett to retire from Norwood at Seasons end.

4 posters

Go down

Nathan Bassett to retire from Norwood at Seasons end.  Empty Nathan Bassett to retire from Norwood at Seasons end.

Post by Ben W Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm

The NFC seem resigned to the fact that Nathan Bassett will not be a part of the club in 2013. He is being linked already to an assistant coaching position at Hawthorn. The AFC would have to have rocks in their head not to create a position for him if he is actually making himself available for next season!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/bassett-gone-at-seasons-end/story-e6freckc-1226412974098
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bassett to retire from Norwood at Seasons end.  Empty Re: Nathan Bassett to retire from Norwood at Seasons end.

Post by bayman Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm

would these men be interested in applying ?

Mark Mickan

Robert Pyman

as for Basset after his first year you knew he was a smart coach, because he had basically the same team that played the year before who were close to woeful, also later on when they lost Duigan, Puopolo, Lower & co they were still a highly competitive unit as they are today, bottom line they are big shoes to fill
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Nathan Bassett to retire from Norwood at Seasons end.  Empty Re: Nathan Bassett to retire from Norwood at Seasons end.

Post by Adelaide Hawk Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am

I just want someone more interested in winning SANFL premierships than grooming players to play AFL.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Hong Kong Fooee Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Who remembers Rick McGowan? Couldnt think of a better replacement. Business commitments may be an issue though.
Hong Kong Fooee
Hong Kong Fooee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Hong Kong Fooee wrote:Who remembers Rick McGowan? Couldnt think of a better replacement. Business commitments may be an issue though.

very good call & a very good coach
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Jarrad Cotton comes to mind, yet I recall him suggesting at one stage that he wasn't looking for a full time position due to the time commitment and having a young family to care for and so on. If things have changed he would be a good candidate for the role one might think?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Hawk Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Jarrad Cotton would be excellent.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down