+5
mickyj
Southee
bayman
howthewestwaswon
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval Empty Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval

Post by Admin Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval Eagles_logo V Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval South_logo

Saturday 7 July
Unleash Solar Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Broadcast: ABC1

The Eagles are coming off a very poor loss to Centrals while South had another second half fadeout in their loss to Glenelg. Who will return to the winners circle this week?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm

A deliberate tank by the Eagles last week? Shocked

I imagine their supporters would be demanding a very solid win here after last week's shocker, and I think the Eagles would be able to respond by winning by 3-5 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval Empty Re: Round 15: Eagles v South - Saturday 7 July @ Unleash Solar Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm

you would think Mckernan would replace Walker at Adelaide which will be a huge blow to South, i'll tip Grocke to kick more than Ainger & Wundke & therefore win the match, Thewlis will be an important out as well, has Ronny coached South to a win at Woodville oval ? i don't think so but do stand corrected
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 pm

bayman wrote:you would think Mckernan would replace Walker at Adelaide which will be a huge blow to South, i'll tip Grocke to kick more than Ainger & Wundke & therefore win the match, Thewlis will be an important out as well, has Ronny coached South to a win at Woodville oval ? i don't think so but do stand corrected

Last win for South was under Pyman in 2005.
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:18 pm

thanks Southee
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:16 pm

geez you'd hope the eagles would win .Grocke would need to lift he ended up down back last week Does a half fit Salter come in or do the Eagles drop a small for an untried small out of the seconds .
Christ only knows
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 pm

mickyj wrote:geez you'd hope the eagles would win .Grocke would need to lift he ended up down back last week Does a half fit Salter come in or do the Eagles drop a small for an untried small out of the seconds .
Christ only knows

Mick, right family wrong person.....'GODden only knows' Very Happy Cool Wink
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:37 pm

bayman wrote:
mickyj wrote:geez you'd hope the eagles would win .Grocke would need to lift he ended up down back last week Does a half fit Salter come in or do the Eagles drop a small for an untried small out of the seconds .
Christ only knows

lmao love ya work bayman Very Happy
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:02 pm

mickyj wrote:
bayman wrote:
Christ only knows

lmao love ya work bayman Very Happy

but it takes a great straight man to set the comic up Very Happy Wink
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 pm

eagles team
F: Fitzgerald, Staple, Lane
HF: Grieger, Grocke, Kane
C: Goldsworthy, Lewis, Hall
HB: McKenzie, Thomson, Salter
B: Raymond, Giuffreda, Sumner
R: Parry, Powell, Shirley
Int: Ellis-Yolmen, Rowntree, Cicolella
In: Salter
Out: Redden (Power)
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:06 pm

SOUTH SIDE

F. BROOKSBY ROLFE TAYLOR
HF.DANIEL AINGER CROSS
C.WATSON OTTEN STRIBLING
HB.HOULIHAN VEIDE PFEIFFER
B.REDIGOLO CRABB CRATE
FOLL.BASS GOTCH LIDDLE
INT.FROM MURPHY CAREY DE VISSER
WUNDKE TARQUIN BROWN

M.Wundke named on bench......interesting. Have not seen this before. Shocked
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Adelaide Hawk Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:54 am

Two teams I haven't been able to tip for or against with any confidence all season. One week they look the goods, the next week very ordinary.

It's probably the Eagles' turn to have an up this weekend, and when in doubt, go for the home team. Eagls by 14 points.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 pm

For whatever reason I have a feeling South will bounce back to form this week!

South by 14pts!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:33 pm

For no other reason than they are playing at home I will pick the Eagle to win this in a close one.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Wow!

South Adelaide 12.6 78

Def

Eagles 8.11 59

So I tipped South by 14 and they did it by 19 - close enough I guess! Very Happy

Has been a long time between drinks for a win at Woodville, very very good result for South today!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide Hawk Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Yes, I watched it on TV, and South were clearly the more deserving team on the day.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Great win.

Daniel, Watson, Pfeiffer, Taylor....have not been seen much this year but definately made an impact!! Keep it up guys!!

Cross was outstanding. Rolfe looked dangerous all game.

Otten killed Grocke. Redigolo 's game was really pleasing and thought he held up the backlines well. Good to see Crabby back..love his kicks out of full back.

Good to see Wundke with 4 goals come back and make a statement this week.

Reality is ....we need now to win these next 2 games at home (North and Sturt) Totally crucial to our season.

I wonder if we need a "head" doctor to make the guys believe that they can win at home!!

A most pleasing weekend Smile
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:51 pm

hmmm best I can say is thats where we are in 2012.Playing the old brigade who will not be there in 2013 .Seeing we are stuffed drop them for some kids !!
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by mickyj Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:56 am

waddayamean wrote:Who won't be there next year apart from McKenzie?

As a side note I don't think apart from 1 game the Mckenzie flying in each week has worked .
Cica well over 30 this has to be his last year.Showed up in games for speed just look at the centrals and south games for that example.
Shirley I know the club heirarchy think he is the bees knees .But little up in the air kicks circa crows 2005 dont work in 2012 .At his age would he go on next year .
Parry rumours run rife this will be his last year.
Grieger reports are he was talked into playing on this year .Will he be around in 2013 ?

Of course Toumpas will be in the AFL .And will struggling Eddy will he still be there in 2013.

mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down