Round 1: South v Adelaide - Good Friday 1.10pm

4 posters

Go down

Round 1: South v Adelaide - Good Friday 1.10pm Empty Round 1: South v Adelaide - Good Friday 1.10pm

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:37 pm

The pioneers of SANFL Good Friday football host Adelaide at Noarlunga.

Can they begin the season strongly or will Adelaide spring the upset?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round 1: South v Adelaide - Good Friday 1.10pm Empty Re: Round 1: South v Adelaide - Good Friday 1.10pm

Post by RODH2 Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:47 pm

South.
RODH2
RODH2

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 1: South v Adelaide - Good Friday 1.10pm Empty Re: Round 1: South v Adelaide - Good Friday 1.10pm

Post by blueandwhite Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:50 pm

South should win, but only just. Form v Central was ordinary, and apparently a key player is out for 6 weeks... Crying or Very sad
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Panthers at home.

This used to be a Tigers vs South match for several years. Any idea why the fixture was changed?
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:33 pm

Great win by the Panthers. Despite my reservations re crowd numbers there were over 2000 in attendance. South were way too good, and if not for poor kicking for goal the game would have been over at half time. Crows were very poor I thought , with some of their bigger names only appearing now and then and having little impact on the game.
Gibbs was BOG and had 35 possessions. New chum Skinner was impressive up forward and debutante Frietag (junior from KI) was very good also. Jason Horne was given much more time in the midfield and as a 17 year old showed why he is a highly touted draft prospect. Haren was also very good at CHB. Tougher one at Prospect this week, always tough to win there but we should get the chocolates..!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down