+2
UncleHuey
Thiele
6 posters

Go down

North v Adelaide Round 14 Empty North v Adelaide Round 14

Post by Thiele Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:47 pm

NORTH
North Adelaide has included an exciting young defender for his debut against Adelaide on Saturday.
Torrens University SAU18 backman Karl Finlay (18, 192cm and 88kg) will become the Roosters’ latest RAA Rookie after being named at half-back.
Another potential RAA Rookie in Max Lower (21, 185cm and 85kg) has been named on the five-man extended interchange bench with fellow inclusions Keanu Miller and Jake Wohling.
Former captain Mitch Clisby has recovered from a hamstring strain to return to the back pocket.
Premiership forward Keenan Ramsey has reinjured his hamstring while Chris Barns and James Schwarz were sent back to the Reserves.
League
F: Szekely, Harvey, Hender
HF: T. Schwarz, Laurie, Jarman
C: Allmond, Tropiano, Neagle
HB: Minervini, Smith, Finlay
B: Slee, C. Craig, Clisby

R: A. Barns, Spina, Thring
INT: Combe, Lower, Miller, Olekalns, Wohling
IN: Finlay, Wohling, Miller, Clisby, Lower
OUT: Ramsey (hamstring), C. Barns, J. Schwarz
Reserves
Neade, Kirk, Wharton, Aldridge, Verity, J.Schwarz, Deep, C.Barns, J.Craig, Blair, Agorastos, Keller, Ginever, Hilder, Rigney, Coleman-Oakes, Magor, Bowman, Langley, Flanagan.
Under-18
F: Marshall, Robinson, Newchurch
HF: Antrobus, Dowling, Byrne
C: Crompton, Murphy, Hill
HB: Nance, Coates, Scott
B: Akker, Leese, Santillo
R: Hart, L. Borg, Dinning
INT: Hodges, Freer, Vasey, Manning, Butterworth, Hem
ADELAIDE
Adelaide’s potency and running power has been strengthened for its match against North on Saturday.
Speedy Tyson Stengle and experienced Richard Douglas return to line up on the wings while high-flying Ben Davis will be deep in attack.
Promising defender Andrew McPherson also will be welcomed back into the 23-man squad to take his place in the back pocket.
Consistent midfielder Patrick Wilson, ruled out at quarter-time in Round 13 with concussion, has been named to start in the centre square.
Four development players have been forced out of the side with Matt Merrett unavailable while Jy Farrer, James Mathews and Jordan Boyle were omitted.
League
F: Hunter, Fogarty, Davis
HF: Wright, Himmelberg, Jones
C: Stengle, Gallucci, Douglas
HB: Sholl, Butts, Latchford
B: Hamill, Otten, McPherson

R: Jacobs, Gibbs, Wilson
INT: Davey, Hutchesson, Ryan, Seymour, Strachan
IN: Davey, Davis, Douglas, McPherson, Ryan, Stengle
OUT: Merrett (unavailable), Boyle, Farrer, Mathews
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

North v Adelaide Round 14 Empty Re: North v Adelaide Round 14

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Adelaide look too strong with AFL players in the ruck division and across centre. cant see North getting off zero points this week.

If they finish on zero do they have to drop their pants and run around the oval?
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:24 am

North v Adelaide Round 14 Rd_14_10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:46 am

Well done you lovely cocks !

Bottom beats top, beat that ! scratch
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Great win by North, you're off zero. Looked much too good all day for Adelaide
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:55 am

I am not usually given to wishing wither North or the Bays success, but their form from the weekends events provide some hope that the AFL sides are not so unassailable and a premiership to one of the 8 rightful owners of the sanfl is still a realistic eventuality.

September can throw the AFL sides into turmoil with their main sides possibly still in play. That scenario still irks me, but with South and Eagles still in the mix, it is becoming pretty even as the end of the season nears.

If they and Bays, Redlegs and Blues, can direct a few wobblies towards Adelaide and Port, then they may just start to falter at the pointy end of the season.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:24 pm

I'm expecting Adelaide and Port to both weaken come finals time. Players like Ryder and Jacobs (ie, looking for another AFL contract for next season) you'd think are a big chance to pull the pin. Both sides really need their AFL sides to have deep finals campaigns and its hard to see that happening now. Then there's the players looking forward to getting home for off-season holidays, any others with niggly injuries, those likely to be offered up in trades etc. I can't see anyone beating the Bays (the Eagles could have been interesting had they not blown the first half of the season), but Sturt would be the ones to possibly provide the stiffest competition.

Apologies for going well off topic. Great result for the Roosters, expect they'll get over Norwood this weekend too.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down