Round 11: Centrals v Glenelg - Saturday 1 July @ My Money House Oval

4 posters

Go down

Round 11: Centrals v Glenelg - Saturday 1 July @ My Money House Oval Empty Round 11: Centrals v Glenelg - Saturday 1 July @ My Money House Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Centrals v Glenelg
Saturday 1 July
My Money House Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Centrals were competitive in their loss to the Crows, while Glenelg were overran by the Eagles. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 11: Centrals v Glenelg - Saturday 1 July @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 11: Centrals v Glenelg - Saturday 1 July @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Injuries & suspension problems for the bays, however if we are a genuine finals chance then these are the games we have to win, I'll tip the tigers but think it'll be close & maybe win by 4 or 5 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 11: Centrals v Glenelg - Saturday 1 July @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 11: Centrals v Glenelg - Saturday 1 July @ My Money House Oval

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Want to see who we will lose from last week. On form I think the Tigers will win but we could be down a few key players.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:48 pm

As predicted we are down a few. No Agnew or Howard so we have lost a lot of run from defence as well as possibly McFarlane. I'm hoping the Bays can get a rare win at Elizabeth but I suspect that Centrals may sneak a win by under a goal.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:48 pm

They've launched, Central $2.70 into $2.15 on UBET, it was that quick it was gone by the time I logged on, I thought it was too big, hoping they do their cash
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:29 pm

I did not see that coming. Even at 3 quarter time I didn't not think the lead would blow out like that. That last quarter was just beautiful from Centrals - some of the best football they've played in a very long time.

Hopefully we keep the momentum going down at Noarlunga next week.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:40 pm

Total capitulation, yeah players were out including Mcginty but that's no excuse to just give up, approaching lemon time there was 10 points the difference (42-32) by the time the siren went it was 36 points & game over, in the second half Central kicked 15.5 including an 11 goal last term to 2.1 which the second one was late in the game, there are ways of losing & today's lost is unacceptable & I'd hope the coach says the same thing
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Very disappointing to lose like that. Undoes half a seasons good work in a quarter. the Bays need to stand up next week and make a statement or the season will drift into another chapter of mediocrity.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:40 pm

Bayman our fitness not an issue last week as ive said before fitness is a mental issue if you want to run harder for longer you will.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:03 pm

southern bulldog wrote:Bayman our fitness not an issue last week as ive said before fitness is a mental issue if you want to run harder for longer you will.

i made a comment a while back that given the fade outs they must have fitness concerns, one poster mentioned (can't remember who) & posted several weeks ago that your coach Roy Laird said they weren't up to the standard level of fitness for sanfl football & he was right too, since then they've probably caught up a bit/lot.....one game either way doesn't make a team all of a sudden fitter or all of a sudden have a lack of fitness etc etc
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down