Round 16: Centrals v Sturt - Saturday 16 July @ My Money House Oval

+2
waddayamean
Brucetiki
6 posters

Go down

Round 16: Centrals v Sturt - Saturday 16 July @ My Money House Oval Empty Round 16: Centrals v Sturt - Saturday 16 July @ My Money House Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Centrals (5th 7-5 53.34%) v Sturt (2nd 10-2 56.46%)
Saturday 16 July
My Money House Oval

Reserves: 10:25am
League: 1:10pm

Centrals were woeful in their last hit out against Port while the Crows ended Sturt's 10 game winning streak. Interestingly Centrals have faced Sturt twice this year coming off a bye and following a Sturt loss. Who will come away with the win?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 16: Centrals v Sturt - Saturday 16 July @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 16: Centrals v Sturt - Saturday 16 July @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:23 pm

presuming Osborn is back, Sturt by 4 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 16: Centrals v Sturt - Saturday 16 July @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 16: Centrals v Sturt - Saturday 16 July @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:48 pm

starts too early, so i'll be saving money on petrol, $14.00 entry, $15.00-$20.00 on food & drink
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Strange starting time. This could be a close game. Sturt have good form but may be missing a few key players and Centrals are always had to beat at home. I think the Dogs might sneak home by a couple of goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:13 am

waddayamean wrote:Centrals by 4 to 5 goals. Huge loss for Sturt missing Aiden Riley with a broken hand.

And there will be another late out for the Double Blues, as well...

Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:55 pm

FULL TIME @ MY MONEY HOUSE

League - Final Scores

Sturt - 11.9 = 69

Central - 9.6 = 60

Double Blues win by 9 points

GOAL KICKERS:

Sturt - M.Evans 3, B.Martin, K.Beard 2, J.Osborn, H.Carey, J.Battersby 1

Central - N.Holman, J.Hoskin 2, J.Schiller, K.Jenner, T.Goodrem, K.Presbury , I.McKenzie 1
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Switched off early in the 3rd. Looked all over, so Central must have lifted.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:20 am

Lee wrote:Switched off early in the 3rd. Looked all over, so Central must have lifted.

they certainly did, in fact i'd say that in the end Central probably should have won bar for butchering the ball a few times when in scoring positions in the last quarter..................because of the ridiculous starting time i couldn't attend the game i was looking forward to watching, so today was the first time i've watched a SANFL match live on tv, i was curious as to how it was presented given the mainly negative comments i've read on this forum about the coverage, i think it was overall a very professional coverage & enjoyable to watch, yes i could pick on trivial stuff that personally i wasn't a wrap for but that would be very picky, these were an add (i know that is part of the payment to get it on tv in the first place) when Sturt goaled in the opening minute or so of the match starting & they went to an add basically before the ball even hit the ground, the second one was imho the poor choice of words by the ''boundary rider'' sorry no idea of his name, that's ok because he has no idea of my name either & he said to Zane Kirkwood at half time when Sturt were leading that they'll have to go in & regroup & mentioned the same word a bit later during the half time break, i thought you regroup when trailing in matches & the third is commentators that think they are funny & try & crack jokes, i cringed at those jokes, however as i say it is trivial in the context of the whole broadcast which i thought was first class & John Casey who got a bad wrap on this site a while back was first class, while on him i'd answer a post (can't find it) that criticized him for using a term too often, well who cares as long as a call is accurate, Bruce uses ''special'' Dennis uses ''centremetre perfect'', Jimmy Jacques at the trots uses ''sensational'' who really cares as long as they are accurate & in their case they are loved for it with people using the same terms in a positive way.......
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down