Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium

+3
UncleHuey
Mannyredleg
Brucetiki
7 posters

Go down

Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Norwood v Eagles
Friday 26 May
Coopers Stadium

Reserves: 4:40pm
League: 7:20pm

It's 2 sides in some pretty decent form facing off under the Coopers Stadium lights.  Who will come away with the 2 points this week?

Last edited by Brucetiki on Tue May 23, 2017 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by bayman Mon May 22, 2017 7:29 pm

with what i saw on the weekend i'd say the Eagles would win by 3 or 4 goals....looking forward to watching this match
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium

Post by Mannyredleg Mon May 22, 2017 7:52 pm

You would have to go for the Eagles but then again the games Norwood have lost have been by slim margins and they havent peaked.
Head says Eagles by 3 goals.
Go Leggies!
Mannyredleg
Mannyredleg

Teams : Norwood
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue May 23, 2017 9:58 am

Eagles by 28 points. Only picked that margin because its my favourite number, realistically it should probably be closer than that. In recent seasons the Eagles have destroyed Norwood by getting numbers back, shutting down the offensive threat, then going coast to coast with clean skills to hit the scoreboard themselves.

I think they'll still possess that weapon in terms of ball movement, but it will be interesting to see if Norwoods quicker, more offensive movement allows them to get scoring opportunities before the numbers get back there.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue May 23, 2017 10:03 am

What time does the league game start ?

Another form side the eagles will face this week . Hopefully the oval wont be made smaller like aberton was last week lol.
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Eagles should win this. The bays turned the ball over way too many times and didn't punish Norwood when they turned it over. Can't see the Eagles doing the same.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Any ideas about Viney he was suspended for a week . Will this hinder Norwood
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Tue May 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Probably not Mickey, as he'd only been in for the one week as a replacement for Phillips, who is the far greater loss (no disrespect intended to Harry). But injuries occur in all clubs, should be no excuses if Norwood aren't good enough on Friday.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Wed May 24, 2017 7:55 am

Scrunch wrote:Probably not Mickey, as he'd only been in for the one week as a replacement for Phillips, who is the far greater loss (no disrespect intended to Harry). But injuries occur in all clubs, should be no excuses if Norwood aren't good enough on Friday.
Thanks Scrunch I wondered about him
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu May 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Angus Rowntree is set to play his 100th League game on Friday night at the Parade. After an injury interrupted pre-season Angus has had a strong month of football in the Reserves and is primed to take on Norwood in his milestone match. Ethan Haylock’s strong form in the Reserves has also been rewarded being added to the 22 man squad. Jared Petrenko is set to the miss the game with a minor quad issue.

Round 7: Norwood v Eagles - Friday 26 May @ Coopers Stadium Rd-7-League-Team-Lineup-1024x852
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri May 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Eagles still look to have a problem scoring enough goals against good sides.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 27, 2017 12:01 am

i couldn't believe my luck tonight, i had a look & Norwood were $2.70 in what i thought was a 50/50 match, i didn't take that but did take the line & that was never in doubt, Norwoods' form at home this year has been good, even in their losses they've been beaten by less than a goal & the Eagles did have a bruising encounter last week, the oddsmakers look at the premiership table too much.......Eagles are a very good team when in front but does that game plan work when they are trailing often enough ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat May 27, 2017 7:33 am

You can't win every game
Well done Norwood
To fast couldn't man up on them
Way to fast in that style of footy
Or everyone run forward and then run back
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down