+5
PhilH
rocket_rooster
goddy11
bayman
Brucetiki
9 posters

Go down

Round 19: South v Sturt - Sunday 9 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Round 19: South v Sturt - Sunday 9 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:56 pm

South (3rd 11-4 55.23%) v Sturt (2nd 12-3 56.60%)
Sunday 9 August
Hickinbotham Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

South demolished West last week, while Sturt got swept by the Eagles last week. Will South continue their perfect home ground record, or will Sturt bounce back for the win.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 19: South v Sturt - Sunday 9 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 19: South v Sturt - Sunday 9 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by blueandwhite Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Panthers by 42 points...Gotchys' men undefeated at home and coming home with a wet sail!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 19: South v Sturt - Sunday 9 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 19: South v Sturt - Sunday 9 August @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Southee Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Riley out for Sturt from their midfield. He craved us up at Unley last time we met.

I heard F.Evans for Sturt is out (??) - who will stand Eddy ??

Bigger oval at Noarlunga which Sturt struggle on.

Sturt lacking depth at the bottom of the ladder in the reserves.

Looking vulnerable for the Panthers to pounce upon.

South to beat Sturt and shut some of their players mouths up too. Action speaks louder than words !!!

South by 5 goals.
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:52 pm

what a great point Southee about the bigger ovals that is, Sturt losing at Thebarton & Woodville is very valid indeed, i think South & the Eagles are the best two teams that i've seen this year so at home i'll tip South by over 5 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 pm

Should be a cracker, the Panthers at home by 2 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by goddy11 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:32 pm

South still has a chance at minor premiership. Will be equal top if they win Saturday.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Losing Fraser hurts the double Blues. South at home will be too strong.

Wonder when the last time was that South was top at this time of the season?
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by rocket_rooster Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:56 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Losing Fraser hurts the double Blues. South at home will be too strong.

Wonder when the last time was that South was top at this time of the season?

They were minor premiers.
rocket_rooster
rocket_rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:11 am

Round 19: South v Sturt - Sunday 9 August @ Hickinbotham Oval Lifefm16
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by blueandwhite Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Great win today.
Had quiet day from Eddy which goes to show we are not a one man band. Hitchcock, Haren and Brown were very good, along with Cross Secull and Lidds.
Time get excited Panther fans,... Twisted Evil
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:57 pm

blueandwhite wrote:Great win today.
Had quiet day from Eddy which goes to show we are not a one man band. Hitchcock, Haren and Brown were very good, along with Cross Secull and Lidds.
Time get excited Panther fans,... Twisted Evil

Agree, a good win by South, outplayed Sturt in most aspects of the game. Hope all the long suffering panther fans come out to support their team, they are looking good.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Great game - we came out of the blocks early and made a statement.

Fields had a near perfect game - pin point kicks. Newell played best game for us since coming over from Westies this year. Seccull, Liddle, Gulden all were fantastic. One player I think has really taken the next step up is Tyson Brown. Loving the way he attacks the footy and moves it.

Great feeling around the club at the moment. Watching the players walk off the field yesterday there was not a big reaction of joy or adulation - there is still plenty of work to be done.

Great to get that double chance in finals though Smile

Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down