Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 25 June @ My Money House Oval

+2
UncleHuey
Scrunch
6 posters

Go down

Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 25 June @ My Money House Oval Empty Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 25 June @ My Money House Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Centrals (5th 6-4 53.50%) v Adelaide (4th 6-3 56.59%)
Saturday 25 June
My Money House Oval

League: 2:10pm

After the state game and 3 away games in a row, Centrals return home to face Adelaide, the side they played against in their last home game. Will it be a repeat of their last home game for Centrals?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 25 June @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 25 June @ My Money House Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Central by 26 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 25 June @ My Money House Oval Empty Re: Round 13: Centrals v Adelaide - Saturday 25 June @ My Money House Oval

Post by Scrunch Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:44 am

Barring any late mishaps to personnel, (Like a spate of injuries at AFL level on Thursday night), I'll tip the Crows by 2 goals.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Crows by a couple of goals. They are close to full strength and a bit fitter then Centrals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Only $4 admission this week at Elizabeth
Elizabeth Shopping Centre are giving away $30, 000 in free meal tokens
On leaving the game 3,000 spectators will be given the food tokens
Tokens will be given when the final siren sounds

Perhaps a new poster on this forum after the match , Bigger Phil
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:35 pm

with the promotion what was the crowd figure ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:05 pm

bayman wrote:with the promotion what was the crowd figure ?

Crowd looked very healthy - around the 2500 mark I reckon. Looks like alot of the kids that played in the curtain raisers stuck around for the game, and the CSG also brought a small contingent for the game (IMO something they should be doing every game).

Adelaide pretty much stunk it up all day, and the signs were ominous early when Justin Hoskin walked into an easy goal while 3 Crows defenders stood back and watched. Centrals controlled the vast majority of the game, always fought for the ball, chased incredibly hard and forced many a turnover (and Luke Barmby took two of the most sensational intercept marks I've ever seen during the game). Even in the third quarter when the Crows had a lot of possession, they weren't scoring, and only outscored Centrals by a point.

All up, Centrals came out wanting a contest. Adelaide came out wanting to play bruise free football and got found out pretty easily. A junk goal at the end from Adelaide ensuring they only equalled their greatest losing SANFL margin rather than set a new record today.

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:30 pm

thanks for that
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:42 am

Attendance was 3,106 - someone at the game is going to be $2,000 richer this week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down