Scrappy
PhilH
spell_check
Big Phil
Brucetiki
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Booney Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:With Geelong wanting to claim their VFA premierships within the AFL / VFL count, I thought I read somewhere over the weekend that the afl endorsed Port having 37 as a club.

I've lost count.

Is it 36 sanfl and 1 afl or otherwise?

Otherwise? Shocked

Yes, it is hard to lose count with numbers like this but yes, The Port Adelaide Football Club has won 36 SANFL premierships and 1 AFL premiership. It's not hard.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 11: Port v Sturt - Sunday 12 June @ Alberton Oval

Post by Scrappy Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 pm

Gentlemen and Bayman
I have opened up a discussion about VFL flags counting in AFL tallies
Its in the other AFL discussion room
Thread by Bayman
Where are They Now , Stories , Footballers etc
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Scrappy wrote:Gentlemen and Bayman
I have opened up a discussion about VFL flags counting in AFL tallies
Its in the other AFL discussion room
Thread by Bayman
Where are They Now , Stories , Footballers etc

Bottom line?

If you have 13 VFL, 3 AFL, that's what you have.

If you have 36 SANFL, 1 AFL, that's what you have.

If you have 4 SANFL and nothing else, that's what you have.

End. Of. Story.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Who has - Port Adelaide or Power, or magpies, or.......??
RODH2
RODH2

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:57 pm

No I think he meant what the AFL counts in THEIR tally, not what each club has from various sources.

They seem not to endorse in their official list the premierships other than VFL or AFL.
IE No VFA, SANFL, WAFL, etc.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 pm

RODH2 wrote: Who has -  Port Adelaide or Power, or magpies, or.......??

Fool.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Booney Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 pm

waddayamean wrote:
Booney wrote:

Fool.

Valid question considering you claim Port have won 36. Might want to decide if you are one club or wish to have a foot in both camps. Have a think about your reply and don't resort to name calling to look like you know what you are talking about.

Well he's just being a troll, you would have a handle on that sort of carry on. Quite a good one in fact, and anyone going "Port Adelaide or Power" is a fool.

So you dispute the fact Port Adelaide has won 36 SANFL premierships? ( Fact, as noted )

Please, I'm listening.
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:57 pm

Insert fishing rod emoticon right here, easy to wind up some people! You may think they are 1 club, Booney, but many others don't.
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:24 pm

Booney wrote:
waddayamean wrote:
Booney wrote:

Fool.

Valid question considering you claim Port have won 36. Might want to decide if you are one club or wish to have a foot in both camps. Have a think about your reply and don't resort to name calling to look like you know what you are talking about.

Well he's just being a troll, you would have a handle on that sort of carry on. Quite a good one in fact, and anyone going "Port Adelaide or Power" is a fool.

So you dispute the fact Port Adelaide has won 36 SANFL premierships? ( Fact, as noted )

Please, I'm listening.

Not stirring Booney there was a port Adelaide fan at a port game Alberton who told the crowd he was not a power fan in the afl he is a Carlton fan . Honestly that's the truth not sure how you could be 
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:21 pm

Booney wrote:
bayman wrote:
Booney wrote:
waddayamean wrote:Anyway who cares about them. Backstabbing and whinging  Peanuts.

Laughing

36 premierships. Count them.

with my fingers, toes etc i can only count to twenty one, sadly that club is dead, the franchise taking their place have won zero premierships in their short life

Nothing can take 36 premierships away, whatever you think.

it is a joke (21)....think about it......sadly it is dead & you know it, i've seen them numerous times over the last couple of years & this year i've seen them 3 or 4 times & i think they're playing with no heart or passion this year, just playing as individuals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:17 am

waddayamean wrote:

ohhhhh he is , diddums .Who is the troll ? You just seem to resort to insults and use insults and trolling as an excuse. Like a little schoolboy with your " he is trolling me"

Not sure about listening but reading you aren't doing so well. It is obviously a little over your head the facts by the looks of things. But to your question . I am not disputing the SANFL flags. Never did.

Diddums... Laughing Insults? They aren't insults if they're true. RODH2 just admitted he was trolling, so, foolish behavior.

Now you insult me by saying I can't read so well? Again, pot, kettle, black.

What "facts" should I consider, oh keeper of knowledge?
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:41 am

When not kicking others, who do you support, waddayamean?
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:05 am

Bit of a glass jaw there, Booney. You had Port Adelaide in the SANFL, now you have Power Reserves....not the same thing! Cheers!
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 am

You admit to trolling, then bag someone for taking the troll? L.M.F.A.O

Another stunning revelation, thankyou!
Booney
Booney

Back to top Go down

Post by RODH2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Oh, Dear.... No worries , Booney. See ya!
RODH2
RODH2

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Only trouble with adding in premierships from state leagues is that we now have 2 premiers in the one year.

In theory, if Geelong won a VFA premiership the same year as Port Adelaide did then there were 3 premiers in that year in the new list.

Perhaps they should also add in the Under 16's!
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2