Lee
Country Cock !
Flag No.10
BloodnTars
Paul
UncleHuey
13 posters

Go down

Round 1: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 March @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 1: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 March @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:52 pm

West v Adelaide
Saturday 26 March
City Mazda Stadium

League: 2:10pm

Broadcast: Stream

It's the reigning premiers up against a team that left their finals charge too late in 2015 (and have the dubious honour of being the only side to lose to North in season 2015).  Will West start their premiership defence with a win, or will Adelaide win an opening round game for the first time in their SANFL history.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 1: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 March @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 1: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 March @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:57 pm

Adelaide to win comfortably by about 6 goals, from afar it appears Westies' may be short on players or could be lacking match practice
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 1: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 March @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 1: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 March @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Lee Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Westies still have 1 or 2 useful players.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Adelaide at full strength will be tough but I think this will be a close game. Adelaide do not have a lot of proven goal kickers and Westies defence is good. I think Adelaide's fitness will tell at the end and they will win by 8 points
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:04 pm

West have several players somewhat underdone, while Adel;aide may also have a few the same, depending on selection.

Cameron, Otten, Henderson, etc could play, which will even out the 'fitness' stakes, but West are still short of a few very good players.

Adelaide may also be a bit top heavy, but the expected fine conditions might make their tall forward line dangerous. perhaps there might be a late injury to a tall forward Very Happy

Although missing a few, West will still have a strong side and will be looking for new recruits Zac O'Brien and Trent Stubbs to fire.

Should be a game well worth watching.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:02 am

West by 27
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Adelaide easily.

West will come into the match with a side who is quite underdone and missing quite a few first choice players while Adelaide will be the opposite.

Looking forward to the flag unveiling, the game not as much.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:39 am

It wil be between 8 and 10 changes from West's premiership side.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Adelaide by 75pts !
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Crowd wasn't bad. I'd estimate between 2500 and 2800, 85% Westies.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Nice see that our oval was not up to their standard
As we were told to fix up the divets before the game
Talk about being precious
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

blacky wrote:Nice see that our oval was not up to their standard
As we were told to fix up the divets before the game
Talk about being precious

They were happy with it a couple of years ago when they played a pre-season game there Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:48 pm

Port were happy with it last year, but were not impressed with the change rooms Laughing ......seriously though when bulldozing their way into the competition if they did their homework they would know what every oval is like, in fairness though they are just trying to look after the welfare their cattle
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:09 am

No other club would worry they should stop acting like prima donnas and get on with it they wanted to play in our comp so just because grounds may not be perfect for the precious souls they complain.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:03 am

Worrying about divets? Poor little flowers, how would they have coped with the mud of the 80's and 90's?
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:04 pm

No wonder they struggled at Etihad last night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:57 am

If they are not happy with oval standards join the Afl Precious little babies.
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down