Thiele
UncleHuey
Seaside1
mickyj
oldfella
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 8: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 8: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 21, 2018 9:29 pm

West v Adelaide
Saturday 26 May
City Mazda Stadium

League: 2:40pm

After consecutive 20+ goal wins, West's Reserves get a week off as the League side, fresh off their own win over Port, take on what's left of the Adelaide side. Who will win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 8: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by firstblood Tue May 22, 2018 12:05 pm

West reserves play the State under 18's in a trial before the league game...it will be interesting to see if Izaak Rankin plays under 18's against his own side or is allowed to play league v the Crows.
firstblood
firstblood

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 8: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 8: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by bayman Tue May 22, 2018 12:14 pm

firstblood wrote:West reserves play the State under 18's in a trial before the league game...it will be interesting to see if Izaak Rankin plays under 18's against his own side or is allowed to play league v the Crows.  

I know what the correct decision should be, but somehow I think you might be disappointed
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by oldfella Wed May 23, 2018 8:58 am

bayman wrote:
firstblood wrote:West reserves play the State under 18's in a trial before the league game...it will be interesting to see if Izaak Rankin plays under 18's against his own side or is allowed to play league v the Crows.  

I know what the correct decision should be, but somehow I think you might be disappointed

This, if true and he plays u18 rather than league is absolutely bullshite

I have said before that until the sanfl commision and senior staff realise and put league level as no1 with lower grads being exactly that.then we all understand why its dying

Who care if sa wins the u18 championship --- badly disrupting the league competition is rubbish and as far as providing oportunity for observing draft choices in one place
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Wed May 23, 2018 9:00 am

If what is suggested is true and actually happens then as a life member i would totaly support my club being fined for forfeting this reserves trail in protest
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed May 23, 2018 3:08 pm

This game is a trial, while I don’t like the fact that LEAGUE players play in the competition I can cope with that but a trial match, they should be playing at the higher level, that WILL HELP them more.....aflsa it really is
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed May 23, 2018 3:11 pm

And besides it’s not like they won’t pick him
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Thu May 24, 2018 7:29 am

Heard that the SANFL would punish West severely if they ignored the under 18's request for Rankine and played him in the league side.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Thu May 24, 2018 7:47 am

Heard the same thing firstblood. Corporate bullying.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Thu May 24, 2018 9:18 am

Why does the U18 team need a trial game anyway? In the history of interstate football at League level, state teams didn't play trials - they pick the squad, they train together and they play.
And the U18 Championships are not about teams anyway. The AFL clubs don't draft teams, they're concerned with individuals.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu May 24, 2018 10:40 am

Don't forget to bang loudly on the fences this weekend Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu May 24, 2018 6:01 pm

West Adelaide has included a 2015 premiership player for his first Macca’s League game this year against Adelaide on Saturday.
Defender Errin Wasley-Black has been named at half-back after playing three games in the Reserves following a four-match suspension for striking at the SANFL Incident Review Panel.
The 23-year-old has been joined by wingman Murray Waite and defender Josh Ryan in the Bloods’ 23-man squad.
West coach Gavin Colville will consider using Waite’s speed considering he has lost pacy Izak Rankine to the McDonald’s SA Under-18 team.

F: B. Turner, Bates, Karpany
HF: Anderson, Middleton, Green
C: Batley, K. Stevens, Noble
HB: Wasley-Black, Burgess, Hill
B: Agostino, Wilson, Head

R: McPherson, Keough, Schiller
INT: Waite, J. Ryan, Porplyzia, L. Evans, Beech
IN: Waite, J. Ryan, Wasley-Black
OUT: Rankine (McDonald’s SA U18)
Under-18
Caruso, Dalgleish, Fazzalari, Haysman, Gutsche, Hay, Horstmann, Earl, Groom, Hannagan, Milde, Wooldridge, Stakic, Morelli, Newman, Nunan, Westley, Hocking, Tuckwell, Inglis, Kent, Sinderberry, Kennedy, Wulff.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu May 24, 2018 6:02 pm

West aren't the only club that lost players to the State U/18 comp
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu May 24, 2018 6:15 pm

Thiele wrote:West aren't the only club that lost players to the State U/18 comp
yep eagles did as well
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu May 24, 2018 7:16 pm

mickyj wrote:
Thiele wrote:West aren't the only club that lost players to the State U/18 comp
yep eagles did as well
and North
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 pm

Westies should win this one and keep the ravens on the bottom of the ladder. Bloods by 5 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Fri May 25, 2018 3:08 pm

UncleHuey wrote:Westies should win this one and keep the ravens on the bottom of the ladder. Bloods by 5 goals.
Hope so I have 4000 wooden spoons on order
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat May 26, 2018 6:30 am

Round 8: West v Adelaide - Saturday 26 May @ City Mazda Stadium Rd_8_w10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sat May 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Is the SANFL radio broadcast of West v Adelaide supposed to be available? It's not coming up as available.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat May 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Flag No.10 wrote:Is the SANFL radio broadcast of West v Adelaide supposed to be available? It's not coming up as available.

It's the channel 7 game so no radio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sat May 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Thanks bt. Makes no sense mind.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun May 27, 2018 3:10 pm

That makes 4 wins from the last 5 games. It's noticeable that one ot two 'supporters' only post when we lose and seem reluctant to post when we win.

Agendas.

Some tough games to come, but I'm happy with the way Favin is developing the team and game style.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Lee wrote:That makes 4 wins from the last 5 games.  It's noticeable that one ot two 'supporters' only post when we lose and seem reluctant to post when we win.

Agendas.

Some tough games to come, but I'm happy with the way Favin is developing the team and game style.

Favin? sounds like a pop idol from the late 50's early 60's. Smile
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next