UncleHuey
IAmTheWarrior
BloodnTars
howthewestwaswon
Thiele
Brucetiki
14 posters

Go down

Round 6: West v Adelaide - Saturday 10 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 6: West v Adelaide - Saturday 10 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 05, 2014 7:42 pm

West v Adelaide

Saturday 10 May
City Mazda Stadium

League: 6:30pm

Last Week:
West 15.8.98 d Centrals 4.10.34 @ City Mazda Stadium
Adelaide 13.9.87 d Port 20.12.132 @ Clare Oval

Ladder Position:
West: 7th 1-4 45.48%
Adelaide: 8th 1-4 44.17%

West are coming off a big win over Centrals while Adelaide are coming off another big loss, this time to Port. Will West make it two in a row, or will Adelaide make it win number 2?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 6: West v Adelaide - Saturday 10 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 6: West v Adelaide - Saturday 10 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Thiele Mon May 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Triple Header

West u18s vs the State u/18s
West Adelaide Women's team. They will be wearing a pink Sash to help out the Mcgrath foundation
Then the main game
Thiele
Thiele

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 6: West v Adelaide - Saturday 10 May @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 6: West v Adelaide - Saturday 10 May @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by howthewestwaswon Mon May 05, 2014 9:27 pm

West to win by 2-3 goals.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Mon May 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Adelaide likely to hold Rutten, Lyons and possibly a couple of others as the AFL team play the following Thursday. Walker already a confirmed out and think Porplyzia and Callinan could miss.

Wests likely change will probably be Logan Hill for Bricknell.

Reckon we will win and win well.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmTheWarrior Tue May 06, 2014 6:32 am

Crows email says Porps and Callinan likely ins for the sanfl side
IAmTheWarrior
IAmTheWarrior

Teams : Woodville (now WWT), Crows, Strathfieldsaye Storm and Sunshine Kangaroos
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 06, 2014 1:14 pm

Westies to make it 2 in a row
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Tue May 06, 2014 1:26 pm

bloods by 38pts. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by blacky Tue May 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Bundy wrote:bloods by 38pts. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
you feeling ok bundy lol! 
blacky
blacky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu May 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Hardest game to tip. Think Adelaide a huge chance. West by 11 points.
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 09, 2014 12:51 pm

Westies by a couple of goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Fri May 09, 2014 7:04 pm

The Bloods to beat the Cows
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri May 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Bloods to have another big win by about 6 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Sat May 10, 2014 8:49 pm

blacky wrote:
Bundy wrote:bloods by 38pts. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
you feeling ok bundy lol! 
Sorry i was wrong Blacky. Very Happy 
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Sat May 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Where were all the Crows supporters tonight? you could almost count them on one hand... poor turnout.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat May 10, 2014 10:53 pm

Very similar game to last week, with West smashing Adelaide in the first quarter, then dropping their intensity in the second, before an excellent third quarter, with an anti-climatic final term.

For West, Adam Hartlett was again outstanding at CHB, well supported by Tom Keough at full back and a dazzling Daniel Caire.

Kudos to Adelaide, who stayed back in the West clubrooms for presentations and who gave a trophy to their pick as West's best player. That went to Jonno Beech.

I think West move to 6th now, but with a big game coming up against Sturt. If they win that, they're back in business.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ca Sun May 11, 2014 7:34 am

redandblack wrote:Very similar game to last week, with West smashing Adelaide in the first quarter, then dropping their intensity in the second, before an excellent third quarter, with an anti-climatic final term.

For West, Adam Hartlett was again outstanding at CHB, well supported by Tom Keough at full back and a dazzling Daniel Caire.  

Kudos to Adelaide, who stayed back in the West clubrooms for presentations and who gave a trophy to their pick as West's best player.  That went to Jonno Beech.

I think West move to 6th now, but with a big game coming up against Sturt.  If they win that, they're back in business.

I think it's a very open year. As good as South, Sturt and the Eagles have been I think West could beat any of them on their day. Port will be a bit of a unknown come finals so if West can continue to improve and hit top form by September then I'd give them every chance.
ca
ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun May 11, 2014 7:53 am

Yes, ca, I can't temember such an open year, given the unknown wild card in Port Adelaide,

Norwood look to be struggling, as you'd expect given their losses and I don't think North are a top 3 side. The Ragles are probably the most settled, experienced side, but they're very beatable.

South usually drop off after such a good start, but they look a totally different side and have to be respelcted, while Sturt are playing terrific footy. How long can they maintain that? It's a shorter season, so perhaps all the way?

Anyone's year,
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun May 11, 2014 10:46 am

r&b if Port remain relatively injury free it will be a one horse race, sad because the South v Sturt cinderella grand final would be worth watching, forgetting Port for a sec i think from the games i've seen that Sturt, South & Eagles are clearly the best 3 SANFL teams going around...with the rest having little or no hope
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun May 11, 2014 11:05 am

Yes. I agree about Port, but we'll have to wait to see if there's any effect because of injuries in both teams and what their policy will be relating to injury surgery timing and pre-season gap time.

As a biased West supporter, I think you're writing us off far too soon, Bayman. We were well under strength for the first three rounds, got smashed by South, could have beaten the Eagles and North and got towelled up by North.

Since regaining several injured players, we've beaten Central by 10 goals and Adelaide by 6.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun May 11, 2014 5:48 pm

redandblack wrote:Yes. I agree about Port, but we'll have to wait to see if there's any effect because of injuries in both teams and what their policy will be relating to injury surgery timing and pre-season gap time.

As a biased West supporter, I think you're writing us off far too soon, Bayman.  We were well under strength for the first three rounds, got smashed by South, could have beaten the Eagles and North and got towelled up by North.

Since regaining several injured players, we've beaten Central by 10 goals and Adelaide by 6.  

not writing you off as such just being realistic, it is a shorter season, the best likely outcome would be an Elimination Final & we know that it is very difficult to win from there, oh & even my lowly Glenelg beat Adelaide  Wink 
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun May 11, 2014 5:58 pm

Fair enough, Bayman, but we're two games out of the top three, with 12 games left.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon May 12, 2014 4:31 pm

You know why there were hardly any Crows supporters at Richmond its because they don't like Saturday Night games
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down