Round 11: North v West - Saturday 27 June @ Prospect Oval

+4
Paul
Brucetiki
UncleHuey
bayman
8 posters

Go down

Round 11: North v West - Saturday 27 June @ Prospect Oval Empty Round 11: North v West - Saturday 27 June @ Prospect Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:50 pm

North were non-competitive for a majority of their massive loss to Centrals, while West are coming off a disappointing loss to Port. Will North respond to last week's performance and cause an upset, or will West send North spiralling further downward?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 11: North v West - Saturday 27 June @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 11: North v West - Saturday 27 June @ Prospect Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:33 pm

i'd expect some sort of response from North, however i thought that last weekend, i think West have too much to play for & therefore will win easily, lets say 8 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 11: North v West - Saturday 27 June @ Prospect Oval Empty Re: Round 11: North v West - Saturday 27 June @ Prospect Oval

Post by Paul Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:03 am

West by 174
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Paul wrote:West by 174

Its been a while since a 30 goal drubbing.

I think it will be a lot closer only around 20 goals or so.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:52 pm

UncleHuey wrote:
Paul wrote:West by 174

Its been a while since a 30 goal drubbing.

I think it will be a lot closer only around 20 goals or so.

From memory Centrals were the last side to belt a side by 30 goals, when they defeated South by 195 points in 2002.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:57 pm

To be fair though, I've only gone 29 goals. Very Happy
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Westies seem a little undermanned at present which should even the contest up a little here. Whilst I dont think North will get a thrashing I will tip West by 29pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:04 pm

West by 80, will get very ugly
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:14 am

North's last game at Prospect was against Norwood (?) and they only lost by a goal.

This will be a difficult game for West.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:50 pm

This was an almost comprehensive performance by a potent West side against a North tram who showed glimpses and a great third quarter.

Disappointing to see such a small crowd when North are struggling. Even the Grog Squad numbers were well down, while "Roosters" in the grandstand seemed to have disappeared.

West again got 9 goals from their two small forwards, Fielke kicking 4.3 in the first half before sitting out the second, while Shannon Green kicked 5 goals in the last quarter alone and an astonishing 13 marks.

Keough, Hartlett and Caire were dominant in defence, but the story of the game was the performances of Kaine Stevens and Jason Porplyzia. Stevens had 38 touches and 2 goals, while Porps clean skills dominated the last quarter.

It's interesting that Taite Silverlock's game wss almost a sidelight, but lots of the footy and 3 goals from a wing is useful.

Big game next week against the Eagles in the fight for 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Big win for West Adelaide, massive loss for North Adelaide who looked disinterested all day. Could well be the right time for North to announce the sackings of several players and the promotion of some good juniors onto the league list to focus towards 2016.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Lee wrote:This was an almost comprehensive performance by a potent West side against a North tram who showed glimpses and a great third quarter.

Disappointing to see such a small crowd when North are struggling. Even the Grog Squad numbers were well down, while "Roosters" in the grandstand seemed to have disappeared.

West again got 9 goals from their two small forwards, Fielke kicking 4.3 in the first half before sitting out the second, while Shannon Green kicked 5 goals in the last quarter alone and an astonishing 13 marks.

Keough, Hartlett and Caire were dominant in defence, but the story of the game was the performances of Kaine Stevens and Jason Porplyzia. Stevens had 38 touches and 2 goals, while Porps clean skills dominated the last quarter.

It's interesting that Taite Silverlock's game wss almost a sidelight, but lots of the footy and 3 goals from a wing is useful.

Big game next week against the Eagles in the fight for 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Well the north tram went off the rails big time eh lee. Very Happy
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:10 am

Good pick up, Bundy Very Happy

Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down