Southee
Brucetiki
testy
blacky
A Mum
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will you pay to park and Marion Shopping Centre?

Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap90%Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 90% 
[ 19 ]
Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 21

Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying for shopping centre parking...

Post by testy Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 pm

MightyEagles wrote:In the last few months they are charging people to park their cars at the QEH. The first 2 hours are free, but imagine having to stay overnight when you didn't expect to or you are on dailysis for 4 hours or so.
It is the same at the Modbury hospital as well. Has been for about 4 months or so. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Paying for shopping centre parking... - Page 2 Empty Re: Paying for shopping centre parking...

Post by MightyEagles Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:21 pm

testy1 wrote:
MightyEagles wrote:In the last few months they are charging people to park their cars at the QEH. The first 2 hours are free, but imagine having to stay overnight when you didn't expect to or you are on dailysis for 4 hours or so.
It is the same at the Modbury hospital as well. Has been for about 4 months or so. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I know it's just plain stupid.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Teams : Eagles
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbafet Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Parking fees at hospitals has been in "operation" for years in the UK.
It caused a stir at the beginning but now everyone just accepts it
Bobbafet
Bobbafet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2