bayman
Big Phil
Lee
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 10: West v Norwood, Saturday 8 June @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 10: West v Norwood, Saturday 8 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Flag No.10 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:38 pm

LEAGUE
Slattery Still Silverlock
Fielke Webb Beech
Hill Schmidt R Anderson
Bricknell Ferguson Mangan
Caire Tippett Hartlett

RUCKS
Lobbe
Macreadie
Tuck

INTERCHANGE
Green
P Nelson
Birss
Ezard
Homburg

INS:
Lobbe
Ezard
Homburg
Green
P Nelson

OUTS:
Dean (Omitted)
Crouch (Crows)
Bonney (Omitted)
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 10: West v Norwood, Saturday 8 June @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 10: West v Norwood, Saturday 8 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Flag No.10 Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:40 pm

LEAGUE

M.EVANS WARREN MURPHY
DONOHUE PANOS JEFFERIES
PHILLIPS ZORZI PFIEFFER
STEVENSON DAWE FULLER
BODE GEORGIOU McGUINNESS

RUCKS:
RENOUF
SUCKLING
GRIGG

INTERCHANGE:
BAMPTON
KIRWAN
SMART
ROOCKE
C.EVANS

IN:
M.EVANS
RENOUF
BAMPTON
BODE

OUT:
FANTASIA (U18)
DAVIS
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Pretty much as good as it gets for the time being.

Bode stiffens up out backline to close to best and Renouf will win the rucks for us giving our on ballers and center line players first use.

Stevenson will be just that much better at understanding our game and I expect him to contribute much more than we saw last week.

Congrats to young Bampton has been tearing it up in the Magoo's and deserves his chance to do his bit.

Its nice to have the position of scratching your head as to leave out of the named side, Kirwan, Smart (both from our GF side in 2013), Rooke who is always just one step outside of our team and Craig Evans who is a real hard nut in and under.

Cheers,
Go Legs
Go Legs

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Go Legs wrote:Pretty much as good as it gets for the time being.

Bode stiffens up out backline to close to best and Renouf will win the rucks for us giving our on ballers and center line players first use.

Stevenson will be just that much better at understanding our game and I expect him to contribute much more than we saw last week.

Congrats to young Bampton has been tearing it up in the Magoo's and deserves his chance to do his bit.

Its nice to have the position of scratching your head as to leave out of the named side, Kirwan, Smart (both from our GF side in 2013), Rooke who is always just one step outside of our team and Craig Evans who is a real hard nut in and under.

Cheers,

Wouldnt be so sure that Renouf will outpoint Lobbe. Will be interesting to see whether West exploit the height advantage they look to possess or whether Norwood could make them look top heavy. All people at both clubs that ive spoken with feel this game is shaping up to be a belter. Lets hope either way that is how it turns out.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:07 pm

If each team is at its best, it should be a great game.

Looking forward to it. It will be all about whether West can work around Norwood's press.

Very few teams can.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:19 am

I just hope the crowd behaves,not like the last game.Fights don't belong at footy.
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 am

Bundy wrote:I just hope the crowd behaves,not like the last game.Fights don't belong at footy.

Fit Collo with a leash and mussel, plus remember when a player is obviously injured and laying on the ground, that isn't a signal to run in and give him a belting.

Do that and you can guarantee a non fighting game.

Cheers,
Go Legs
Go Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:31 am

I think correctly it should be a muzzle for Collo, a leash for Bassett and handcuffs for Bode Very Happy
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by firstblood Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:32 am

Go Legs wrote:
Bundy wrote:I just hope the crowd behaves,not like the last game.Fights don't belong at footy.

Fit Collo with a leash and mussel, plus remember when a player is obviously injured and laying on the ground, that isn't a signal to run in and give him a belting.

Do that and you can guarantee a non fighting game.

Cheers,

I think Bundy was referring to supporters not fighting.
firstblood
firstblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:41 am

Stands to reason, no fighting on the ground, no fighting off the field, and if I can keep my spelling correct no forum issues Laughing
Go Legs
Go Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:52 pm

No, fit him with a mussel by all means. 1) He likes seafood, and 2) He can stick the shell to the back of his head for protection.
Flag No.10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:16 pm

At least the Norwood player can wait until he's not in a headlock facing the other way, bc. Very Happy Very Happy

Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Crowd violence.
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:51 pm

The inclusion of Fergusson and Schmidt will help the Bloods from the ANZAC Day game
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:19 pm

nothing wrong with a little 'BIFFO' at the footy Cool Very Happy Wink
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:03 pm

redandblack wrote:At least the Norwood player can wait until he's not in a headlock facing the other way, bc. Very Happy Very Happy

Thought I was at football park for a minute. The west adelaide wagons circle well
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 pm

?

Just a bit of banter, Scrunch, where bc finished well.

On a more serious note, what can you tell us about the new player for Norwood this week?
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Not sure who the new player is but if he isnt defensively sound Id be surprised.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Yes, fair comment. I was referring to Bampton.

Let's hope both teams are at their best. If so, it will be a really good game.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:30 am

Can someone tell me where Bryce Campbell is at..??
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Legs Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:11 am

Bryce was due to have half a game in the Magoo's this week-end but jagged a hammy at training, not serious, so precaution was applied probably 2-3 weeks more now
Go Legs
Go Legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next