Ben W
Flag No.10
bayman
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Tracking your Team - Glenelg Empty Tracking your Team - Glenelg

Post by Admin Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 am

It's been fairly quiet at the Bay. Is this a good thing and some stability at last?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tracking your Team - Glenelg Empty Re: Tracking your Team - Glenelg

Post by bayman Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:01 pm

something about Glenelg coming up on ch 7 news now
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm

well it looks like Glideroll has 'sacked' some staff in an attempt to keep trading, why the clip showed the bay oval i'm not sure but it does pose the question what will happen to the long contracted sponsorship deal ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:37 am

So their staff have been shown the roller door?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 pm

Its the company that owns Gliderol, they own several firms across the nation and are cutting some staff as above. I have not heard anything re sponsorship, I guess it comes down to what is in their contract with the club - are Tiger Airways still sponsoring Glenelg after they pulled out of Adelaide airport?

Think 2013 will be a good year for Glenelg, they are recruiting well and will be a very strong chance of being back into the finals next year. They havent been backward in cutting their list and have retained the lads they wanted in addition to the recruits already named. Cant wait to play them in the Good Friday game, will be a good match I suspect!
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeOfTheTiger Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Ben W wrote:Its the company that owns Gliderol, they own several firms across the nation and are cutting some staff as above. I have not heard anything re sponsorship, I guess it comes down to what is in their contract with the club - are Tiger Airways still sponsoring Glenelg after they pulled out of Adelaide airport?

Think 2013 will be a good year for Glenelg, they are recruiting well and will be a very strong chance of being back into the finals next year. They havent been backward in cutting their list and have retained the lads they wanted in addition to the recruits already named. Cant wait to play them in the Good Friday game, will be a good match I suspect!

Gliderol signed a 10 year contract prior to the building of our new club facilities so would be about half way through. Since the initial signing I believe the company was purchased by a larger group. Re Tiger Airlines not sure that they have ever sponsored the GFC.
EyeOfTheTiger
EyeOfTheTiger

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by robranisgod Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:06 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
Ben W wrote:Its the company that owns Gliderol, they own several firms across the nation and are cutting some staff as above. I have not heard anything re sponsorship, I guess it comes down to what is in their contract with the club - are Tiger Airways still sponsoring Glenelg after they pulled out of Adelaide airport?

Gliderol signed a 10 year contract prior to the building of our new club facilities so would be about half way through. Since the initial signing I believe the company was purchased by a larger group. Re Tiger Airlines not sure that they have ever sponsored the GFC.

Back in 2009 there were announcements about Tiger Airways sponsoring Glenelg. Don't know what came of it.

http://www.etravelblackboard.com/article/95317/tiger-airways-launches-adelaide-to-sydney-route

robranisgod
robranisgod

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeOfTheTiger Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:46 pm

robranisgod wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:

Back in 2009 there were announcements about Tiger Airways sponsoring Glenelg. Don't know what came of it.

http://www.etravelblackboard.com/article/95317/tiger-airways-launches-adelaide-to-sydney-route

Well can't argue with that , certainly an agreement announced there but the wording is a bit flakey Tracking your Team - Glenelg 1344700888

“The Glenelg Football Club is delighted to enter into a relationship with Tiger Airways. This relationship allows our club to travel around Australia knowing that we will be well looked after whilst enabling both businesses to grow and prosper in the Adelaide market,” Mr Barratt added.

What does that mean?
EyeOfTheTiger
EyeOfTheTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 pm

SANFL: Glenelg have signed Dylan Gamble and Carl Slape for season 2013
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:16 pm

EyeOfTheTiger wrote:
robranisgod wrote:
EyeOfTheTiger wrote:

Well can't argue with that , certainly an agreement announced there but the wording is a bit flakey Tracking your Team - Glenelg 1344700888

“The Glenelg Football Club is delighted to enter into a relationship with Tiger Airways. This relationship allows our club to travel around Australia knowing that we will be well looked after whilst enabling both businesses to grow and prosper in the Adelaide market,” Mr Barratt added.

What does that mean?

A lot of cancelled flights. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by bayman Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:32 am

waddayamean wrote:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/bays-caps-recruiting-campaign/story-fn525un5-1226555739963

Bayman , your honest thoughts ? Not much going on . I wouldn't think there would be too many Bay fans confident about 2013.

quite the opposite, the coach has got who he wants & has had 18 months of game day experience behind him now after being thrust into the job, i suggest we could be anywhere between third & seventh, mind you EVERY club will not know how their respective recruits will handle all facets of SANFL footy, so in short i'm overall happy with what's happened off season
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hatchet Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

the ol tigers will be flat out making the five. couple of bits filtering out of the bay would be a bit of a worry for coach mass.
The Hatchet
The Hatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down