Flag No.10
waddayamean
Lee
mickyj
Admin
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens - Page 3 Empty Re: Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens

Post by Brucetiki Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

dedja wrote:I'm not sure they paid much, if anything to Adelaide United or the Eagles?

Someone much closer to these clubs can confirm.

Nor the 36ers - they had already dumped them as major sponsor a few weeks ago.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens - Page 3 Empty Re: Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens

Post by mickyj Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 am

dedja wrote:I'm not sure they paid much, if anything to Adelaide United or the Eagles?

Eagles have said nothing yet.
My understanding is more than money they installed solar panels .I assume they installed Solar panels !!!
mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:34 am

Not sure about the Eagles, but I read that the deal with Adelaide United was back ended and the monies were going to be paid at the end of the season. I think the amount was something like $250,000.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Email from the WWTFC

26th February 2013

Dear Members, Partners and Affiliates of the Woodville West Torrens Football Club,

I am certain that by now you would have all heard about the troubles that Unleash Solar is having. This is to advise you of the journey we have had to date, the outcomes and what is next for our Club.

No sooner had I commenced with our business in early January and we were on the task of meeting with the principles of the company to tidy up last years remaining sponsorship arrangement (fractional) and to set some rules of engagement and gain a solid commitment around our 2013 season based on the perceived state of their business at that time. This took some time but in the end we managed to get Unleash Solar to the table and had a very open and candour discussion about our concerns for the partnership arrangement for 2013 (their 3rd year of contract). Unleash Solar made it very clear that their commitment to us had never been stronger.

I believe in treating our partners like we wish to be treated, and that this was the naming rights sponsor for our oval for the last 2 years, we were therefore open to one last roll of the dice hence giving them a strict deadline to make good the previous outstanding amounts and pay in full the partnership arrangement for the 3rd and final year of our agreement. This date was surpassed with no contact and we then visited them at their premises unannounced and advised that trust and communications, the two key elements in any partnership were unwell and we severed our ties and relationship. This was over 2 weeks ago and therefore the news over the last 48 hours is of no surprise nor shock to us.

Currently we are in discussions with another partner around this opportunity and we are confident that come the football season, the Woodville West Torrens Football Club will have a proud and reputable new oval naming rights partner.

I want to assure you all that our club is in good shape and we have some exciting new plans for this coming season. I encourage you all to continue your support for our great Club, make the most of the new facilities and introduce and bring as many new people to our Club as possible.

I have confidently set us some audacious goals this season because I know we have the personnel to deliver, from our board through to our playing group and everyone in between. I look forward to seeing you at the Club from Wednesday to Friday evenings and game days.

Regards

Uby Faddoul

Chief Executive Officer
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Nice to communicate with members, but he could do with a proof- reader.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Scott Blesing cleared to the Eagles.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:00 pm

redandblack wrote:Scott Blesing cleared to the Eagles.

Was talking about him today R&B before i read this
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:04 pm

I went to the internal trial this morning .As its only an internal its hard to really say much .Some recruits weren't playing and of course I didn't know the new people .
The Ex Westies ruckman looked huge as did the injured ex south player name escapes me .
A couple of APY land boys played the one wearing 49 took one hell of a screamer !!
Dont get this wrong the "seconds" in blue put up a good fight the "league" in gold I think won .Though various older players didnt play 4 quarters which would have helped the younger ones !!
But if this game is anything to go by Eagles might just be a more attacking side in 2013 !!
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 am

Looking at the results of the trials, I think that our reserves look the goods.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Teams : Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdofPrey Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:41 am

MightyEagles wrote:Looking at the results of the trials, I think that our reserves look the goods.

I wish it was the league you were talking about and not the twos.
I think we will really struggle this year, no midfield depth. pale
BirdofPrey
BirdofPrey

Back to top Go down

Post by MightyEagles Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:39 pm

I know what you mean. I want all four grades to do well this year. With all four getting a flag.
MightyEagles
MightyEagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3