waddayamean
Lee
mickyj
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens

Post by brodlach Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:11 am

bayman wrote:
Flag No.9 wrote:If Godden thinks he can turn Borholm into a ruckman who can play up forward, I'm sending him a bucket of water he can turn into Grange Hermitage.

they do call him ''Goddsy''

Laughing Laughing
brodlach
brodlach

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracking your Team - Woodville-West Torrens

Post by Big Phil Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 pm

waddayamean wrote:
Big Phil wrote:
Flag No.9 wrote:Second time actually.

Yeah, I meant 3rd club, second move, yeah - Sturt and West...

I think Bomber will go alright with the Eagles...

Why do you think that Philly ?

He is the cousin of one of my good mates so I have kept a close eye on him from his early days at Sturt and then I saw a lot of his reserves football with the Bloods. I think he has improved with each season of SANFL footy and learning from probably the best current SANFL ruckman in Craig Parry will help him improve, IMO. Can be handy in attack as well and generally has a pretty good kick for goal.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Just a reminder to posters: challenge the content of posts vigorously by all means but please avoid 'playing the man'.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

waddayamean wrote:Would be respectful if posters also replied to questions posed .Simple really , ask a question and someone responds.
Well while you wait for big phil to respond why dont you tell us readers what you think .
As an interested reader waddayamean I would enjoy reading your reply !

mickyj
mickyj

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:04 pm

waddayamean wrote:No idea about him Micky hence the question. I'm not overly fussed Micky, 3rd club says something I suppose .

hmm well either he turns out like Lewis as in third club or he is like Bock Question
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 pm

waddayamean wrote:Lewis is a good player but why people pick one player to compare to I don't understand. What has he have to do with it.

In simple terms, Big Phil can choose to respond or not. It is his choice.
Admin has asked for a little decorum, in not pestering people to post or respond.
I think that is enough.

Time to move on methinks.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 pm

waddayamean wrote:Lewis is a good player but why people pick one player to compare to I don't understand. What has he have to do with it.

Eagles are his third league club Very Happy
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 pm

waddayamean wrote:
Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:

In simple terms, Big Phil can choose to respond or not. It is his choice.
Admin has asked for a little decorum, in not pestering people to post or respond.
I think that is enough.

Time to move on methinks.

Just my opinion as that is yours. Move on then ifyou feel that strongly about it. What's the big deal ? Decorum ? Show me where it's been a lack of it ? Are you serious . Relax a bit . That's a bit over the top your post.

Do you think?
The fact that it has occupied enough of the mods time today and yesterday says otherwise.
Reckon you need to chill.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 pm

One important difference with Lewis is that he actually played good League footy at West at some stage. His form faded but early on he had some very good games. Borholm has not played good League football yet.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Flag No.9 wrote:One important difference with Lewis is that he actually played good League footy at West at some stage. His form faded but early on he had some very good games. Borholm has not played good League football yet.

Lewis is a very good & skillful footballer, i think he struggled at Glenelg because of 2 reasons 1, at the time we were a very good team & there wasn't many changes made & 2, my thinking was Mark Mickan wouldn't play Lewis because of his perceived lack of pace

as for BP & his comment about Lewis, i think he was answering my post by giving an example to the said post which means we don't need the Spanish inquisition on Big Phil
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Looks like Unleash Solar are in trouble...

New report on Channel 10 tonight said that WWTFC cut ties with them 2 weeks ago and is still owed sponsorship money...

From Localfootysa...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/adelaide-firm-unleash-solar-investigated-over-warranty-complaints/story-e6frea83-1226586271232
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Big Phil wrote:Looks like Unleash Solar are in trouble...

New report on Channel 10 tonight said that WWTFC cut ties with them 2 weeks ago and is still owed sponsorship money...

From Localfootysa...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/adelaide-firm-unleash-solar-investigated-over-warranty-complaints/story-e6frea83-1226586271232

And channel 7 just reported Adelaide united and WWTFC have no issues with unleash solar
Which useless news service is right
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Nine news also reported there demise, back to calling the Eagles home ground Woodville Oval I think.

Not good for any club to lose a major sponsor on the eve of the season.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:12 pm

I've posted at the Eagles nest asking for infomation
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by dedja Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Unleashed Solar have ceased trading.

Customers can't get them to answer the phone and they have been slow or haven't honoured warranty claims.

Unfortunately, there have been severe doubts about this company for about 3 years since they commenced trading.

When I purchased my PV system nearly 2 years ago I wouldn't have (and didn't) touched them with a very large barge pole.
dedja
dedja

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm

dedja wrote:

Unfortunately, there have been severe doubts about this company for about 3 years since they commenced trading.

this part of Dedja's post is exactly the understanding i had as well, i was hoping it was wrong because they were (if they have) put money into our great competition through WWT
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by dedja Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 pm

I'm not sure they paid much, if anything to Adelaide United or the Eagles?

Someone much closer to these clubs can confirm.
dedja
dedja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next