Booney
Lee
Brucetiki
Gingernuts
13 posters

:: AFL :: SA in the AFL

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2nd Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs Sydney - Sat 8th Sept - Page 3 Empty Re: 2nd Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs Sydney - Sat 8th Sept

Post by Booney Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:16 am

Gingernuts wrote:
Booney wrote:
bigclock wrote:We are the best side in the comp by a country mile... will walk over sydney this week, they are so far overrated its not funny. The last 2 weeks have shown what they are really like... Get ready for the prelim at footy park in 2 weeks guys! BRING IT ON!!!

I knew there was something I was meant to remember.

Laughing

Now that's just shooting fish in a barrell Booney, I thought you were better than that mate. Wink

Haha - You thought wrong. Laughing
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

2nd Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs Sydney - Sat 8th Sept - Page 3 Empty Re: 2nd Qualifying Final - Adelaide vs Sydney - Sat 8th Sept

Post by Adelaide Hawk Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:18 pm

In retrospect, was Tippett playing for Sydney in this match?
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Adelaide Hawk wrote:In retrospect, was Tippett playing for Sydney in this match?

i know an Adelaide official who thought this a day after the match (name withheld for obvious reasons)
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 am

The Sydney deal was done a long time before this game, so you do wonder.

But did the Adelaide Official know about the Sydney deal at that time? Tippett never officially announced it until much later.
The players seemed to be in the dark too by the twitter reports that went around.

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:The Sydney deal was done a long time before this game, so you do wonder.

But did the Adelaide Official know about the Sydney deal at that time? Tippett never officially announced it until much later.
The players seemed to be in the dark too by the twitter reports that went around.

no one from from Adelaide new of the decision (Sydney) as far as my source knows. the thought was as everyone knows Adelaide, Gold Coast or Brisbane were the only 3 in contention

it's done now so time to move on
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3