Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium

5 posters

Go down

Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Glenelg v Adelaide
Saturday 19 May
Gliderol Stadium

League: 2:10pm

Glenelg are coming off a win while Adelaide are still yet to have a win this season. Who will be watching the Royal Wedding happy?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by UncleHuey Tue May 15, 2018 1:22 pm

The Bays to record a win at home by 25 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Tue May 15, 2018 8:11 pm

on Radiotabs' sports show this morning they had Tate Kaesler on & he mentioned that Keath, Knight, Gibson & one other whose name escapes me will be playing in the sanfl this week
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Most of the Adelaide players who were going to make a return against the bays are now playing AFL so the Tigers to win in what will be a wet and muddy affair. Hope the bar has stocked up on stout.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilH Sat May 19, 2018 7:34 am

Round 7: Glenelg v Adelaide - Saturday 19 May @ Gliderol Stadium Rd_7_g10
PhilH
PhilH

Teams : Eagles, Adelaide Bite, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 20, 2018 6:23 pm

Final score

Gl 17.8
Adel 11.11
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon May 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Wasn't wet and the surface was very good, as was the supply of stout. So a good day all round.

Have to question the coaching of the Crows. Their defence consisted of 6 guys who were basically Kyle Cheney clones, all average height, average pace, average skills and overweight. I would have thought that Keath would have been swung back when Josh Scott and the Milera's started to dominate but he was left getting cold in the forward lines with the other talls. Not sure if the "stick to structures' mode of coaching is worth persevering with if you only have 8 -10 AFL listed players anyway.

Would have won anyway but it seemed strange.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down