scott
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adelaide Stadium....card only - Page 2 Empty Re: Adelaide Stadium....card only

Post by goddy11 Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Brucetiki wrote:
mickyj wrote:
Good reply but as I found out at Adelaide oval you may take plastic bottles in .
Food could be a no no
But what you don’t understand normal or non diabetic people can do what you write .
Diabetic people may be ok 4 to 5 hours between food
You just need one of those days bang your in trouble
When I was really bad I took jelly beans everywhere including to work that didn’t go down well but if you need to keep sugar handy just in case then you do .
I think here if the oval allows food like my subway wrap in no problem
But they have restrictions
Yes they sell food most of which I for health reasons can’t touch

Your other part eat before you go I do I eat breakfast and a banana at morning tea time .
But to go and watch seconds and a league game kind of got to eat I eat subway and nuts . Suburban grounds no issue I can take stuff in
Adelaide oval nope

You can bring your own food and drink to Adelaide Oval.

http://adelaideoval.com.au/faq/117/faqs.aspx

Can I bring my own food and drink to Adelaide Oval?
Patrons are allowed to bring small quantities of food for personal use only. As per the Adelaide Oval Terms and Conditions, visitors are not allowed to bring in eskies of any size or type (including foam eskies), cans, tins, metal containers, glass bottles, glass containers or alcoholic drinks.
goddy11
goddy11

Teams : crows,ealges,
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:12 pm

goddy11 wrote:Bayman, you don't appear to have received much sympathy on this forum. the old "customer is always right" has disappeared from our society.

And rightly so.

Too many people have abused this theory, thanks largely to Today Tonight stories promoting myths about businesses that people take as gospel, and get upset when these myths don’t work.

You’ll find about 80-90% of customer complaints are either completely fabricated, based on companies correctly applying their policies, or a customer not getting their own way.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Brucetiki wrote:
mickyj wrote:
Good reply but as I found out at Adelaide oval you may take plastic bottles in .
Food could be a no no
But what you don’t understand normal or non diabetic people can do what you write .
Diabetic people may be ok 4 to 5 hours between food
You just need one of those days bang your in trouble
When I was really bad I took jelly beans everywhere including to work that didn’t go down well but if you need to keep sugar handy just in case then you do .
I think here if the oval allows food like my subway wrap in no problem
But they have restrictions
Yes they sell food most of which I for health reasons can’t touch

Your other part eat before you go I do I eat breakfast and a banana at morning tea time .
But to go and watch seconds and a league game kind of got to eat I eat subway and nuts . Suburban grounds no issue I can take stuff in

Adelaide oval nope

You can bring your own food and drink to Adelaide Oval.

You are not permitted to take cans of drink in .
The Gaurds almost refused to allow me to take subway in I made a scene and they allowed me to .
Only plastic bottles are allowed in not cans
I decided after the guards made my entrance like hell I’d buy crappy food there that I can eat not the rubbish food they sell like hot chips or pies I can’t eat those .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:12 pm

mickyj wrote:

The Gaurds almost refused to allow me to take subway in I made a scene and they allowed me to .
I decided after the guards made my entrance like hell I’d buy crappy food there that I can eat not the rubbish food they sell like hot chips or pies I can’t eat those .

That's pretty common at most large venues these days, for obvious reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Brucetiki wrote:
mickyj wrote:

That's pretty common at most large venues these days, for obvious reasons.
Yep no issues going through bags but not wanting to let subway food in was .
Be no issue if I could eat a sandwich or roll sends my sugars up hence I buy wraps .
I think in last years final series they had some really soggy wraps so all good except the game results lol .

In case any interested reader needs to know that a 6 inch subway is equal to 6 slices of bread and a 12 inch is equal to 12 slices of bread . I think that is what my dietician told me before my injury
And a wrap is equal to one slice
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Brucetiki wrote:
goddy11 wrote:Bayman, you don't appear to have received much sympathy on this forum. the old "customer is always right" has disappeared from our society.

And rightly so.

Too many people have abused this theory, thanks largely to Today Tonight stories promoting myths about businesses that people take as gospel, and get upset when these myths don’t work.

You’ll find about 80-90% of customer complaints are either completely fabricated, based on companies correctly applying their policies, or a customer not getting their own way.

As i posted i wasn't looking for sympathy & am TELLING THE TRUTH BRUCETIKI, IT IS NOT A FABRICATION in any form, perhaps if i collapsed & passed away you might have believed it, however had i been informed correctly when i went to pay then there would have been no problem, i don't blame the young girl either as she had enough on her plate at that stage.....there was plenty of signage stating ''card only'' but nothing that mentions to change at ''change booths'' or whatever the correct term is, granted i was light headed at the time so may have missed it/them, however i think when purchasing tickets it should be printed on the tickets so people know how it works, its ok for those that go frequently but not for those that go every now & then, the last time i went was in September & i used cash then...perhaps they have it on their website but i don't know as i haven't had the need to go on it
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwayhotel Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Bayman yes you are alive and well and I agree with you about the card vs cash issue but with you being diabetic as micky stated being prepared instead of fast food they sell at Adelaide oval or at a fast food outlet, there are better choices.
halfwayhotel
halfwayhotel

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:48 pm

bayman wrote:
As i posted i wasn't looking for sympathy & am TELLING THE TRUTH BRUCETIKI, IT IS NOT A FABRICATION in any form, perhaps if i collapsed & passed away you might have believed it, however had i been informed correctly when i went to pay then there would have been no problem, i don't blame the young girl either as she had enough on her plate at that stage.....there was plenty of signage stating ''card only''  but nothing that mentions to change at ''change booths'' or whatever the correct term is, granted i was light headed at the time so may have missed it/them, however i think when purchasing tickets it should be printed on the tickets so people know how it works, its ok for those that go frequently but not for those that go every now & then, the last time i went was in September & i used cash then...perhaps they have it on their website but i don't know as i haven't had the need to go on it

Show me where I said you fabricated the incident.

Also, the card only policies at Adelaide Oval are widely known - in addition to the clear signage at the ground it's mentioned on their Facebook page when promoting upcoming events. There's also been a fair bit of media coverage about it in recent months.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by bayman Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:55 am

Brucetiki wrote:
bayman wrote:
As i posted i wasn't looking for sympathy & am TELLING THE TRUTH BRUCETIKI, IT IS NOT A FABRICATION in any form, perhaps if i collapsed & passed away you might have believed it, however had i been informed correctly when i went to pay then there would have been no problem, i don't blame the young girl either as she had enough on her plate at that stage.....there was plenty of signage stating ''card only''  but nothing that mentions to change at ''change booths'' or whatever the correct term is, granted i was light headed at the time so may have missed it/them, however i think when purchasing tickets it should be printed on the tickets so people know how it works, its ok for those that go frequently but not for those that go every now & then, the last time i went was in September & i used cash then...perhaps they have it on their website but i don't know as i haven't had the need to go on it

Also, the card only policies at Adelaide Oval are widely known - in addition to the clear signage at the ground it's mentioned on their Facebook page when promoting upcoming events.  There's also been a fair bit of media coverage about it in recent months.

Your post about the 80-90% to me it is a clear indication of you telling me I’m lying, as for Facebook I’m not on it & I haven’t read a newspaper in years & haven’t listened to the radio very much either which means I didn’t bloody know
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:00 am

bayman wrote:
Brucetiki wrote:
bayman wrote:

Also, the card only policies at Adelaide Oval are widely known - in addition to the clear signage at the ground it's mentioned on their Facebook page when promoting upcoming events.  There's also been a fair bit of media coverage about it in recent months.

Your post about the 80-90% to me it is a clear indication of you telling me I’m lying, as for Facebook I’m not on it & I haven’t read a newspaper in years & haven’t listened to the radio very much either which means I didn’t bloody know

That was a general observation, not a dig at you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 am

yawp wrote:He wont be able to. Not sure many posters have understood his last posts. Bayman...just stop going to the SANFL. Whinge whinge whinge.

yawp, you've only been a member for a few days, but your posts are eerily similar to a previously many-times banned poster.

A reminder that personal attacks on posters are against site rules.

First and final warning.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:33 am

I have to say that card only is understandable, but caters only to those who are comfortable with a society where cash is 'illegal' Smile

I have more than once had to assist diabetic people with urgent sugar intake at no notice and I can well understand Bayman's point of view. Forgetting the rights and wrongs of the system, Bayman has made a fair point, IMO.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 am

yawp wrote:
Admin wrote:
yawp wrote:He wont be able to. Not sure many posters have understood his last posts. Bayman...just stop going to the SANFL. Whinge whinge whinge.

yawp, you've only been a member for a few days, but your posts are eerily similar to a previously many-times banned poster.

First and final warning.

Just general observations. No personal attacks at all ? Sensitive much. I see its not a site that immerses posters yet it seems if anything said against one we get threatened ?

Going back to my post , it has been like it for awhile now. As many have suggested ,
yet no threats, take food with you if you have a condition. This is a sensible post. I am asthmatic and take my puffer where I go. My daughter is anaphylaxis and we do our best to prepare like any sensible person would. Might be a reason why the forum is non active.

Firstly as I wrote the guards wanted to stop me taking subway into Adelaide oval
Secondly I never said I couldn’t take diabetes medication into Adelaide oval when I needed to take it three times a day it went with me .
If you keep posting the forums dead why post
There is another footy forum which has had less action on it lately perhaps you could travel there .
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by mickyj Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:17 am

yawp wrote:We have no idea what you are going on about with these quotes . Guards ? What guards ? Taking medication in ? Weird post again.

You mentioned taking medication in first like an EPI pen . I was talking about diabetes medication . Seeing you mentioned it first I just replied .
Gaurds ok guys in yellow shirts that check your bags when you enter SANFL finals games

You are the guy who was banned before aren’t you ?
mickyj
mickyj

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:45 am

yawp wrote:
Admin wrote:

First and final warning.

Just general observations. No personal attacks at all ? Sensitive much. I see its not a site that immerses posters yet it seems if anything said against one we get threatened ?

Going back to my post , it has been like it for awhile now. As many have suggested , yet no threats, take food with you if you have a condition. This is a sensible post. I am asthmatic and take my puffer where I go. My daughter is anaphylaxis and we do our best to prepare like any sensible person would. Might be a reason why the forum is non active.

yawp, stop being so silly. Your posting style never changes. You constantly attack other posters & attack this site.

Stop pretending & be thankful you"ve been given a final warning. Heed it.
Lee
Lee

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2