Round 15: Glenelg v South - Saturday 9 July @ Gliderol Stadium

+4
Southee
waddayamean
blueandwhite
Brucetiki
8 posters

Go down

Round 15: Glenelg v South - Saturday 9 July @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Round 15: Glenelg v South - Saturday 9 July @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Glenelg (8th 3-8 48.16%) v South (3rd 9-3 53.85%)
Saturday 9 July
Gliderol Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Glenelg failed to get the job done against West while South got the job done against Norwood. Who will get the job done this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 15: Glenelg v South - Saturday 9 July @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 15: Glenelg v South - Saturday 9 July @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by bayman Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:11 pm

South will prevail, i think we'll give them a run for their money early on but class & confidence will get the job done, South by 4 or 5 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 15: Glenelg v South - Saturday 9 July @ Gliderol Stadium Empty Re: Round 15: Glenelg v South - Saturday 9 July @ Gliderol Stadium

Post by Southee Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Always play well at the Bay. Going to be a wet day I think.

Bays to come out the blocks early but think fitness, skill and composure will get us over the line.

South by 3 goals.
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:48 am

pretty confident we'll get over the line here..panthers by 27 pts. Very Happy
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:10 pm

We can't seem to beat South at home for some reason. I hope it will be a close game but I think the Panthers will win by a couple of goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:43 pm

if the forecast is correct surely it'll be close along with the other games as well
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by bayman Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:31 pm

waddayamean wrote:Forecast is for evening rain so should be ok.

ok thanks, i was watching the graphics only as there isn't much sound on the tv at work
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:58 pm

well south have no chance of breaking that 52 year drought based on what i saw today............pathetic
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:45 pm

fatty wrote:well south have no chance of breaking that 52 year drought based on what i saw today............pathetic

Agree ! We were completely pathetic today.

Really disgusted with what I witnessed today.

Many soft players today. Rose and Seccull only ones that can hold head up.

Not sure where we are ATM ....

Worrying signs !
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:46 pm

i thought South were good early & Glenelg clawed their way back into the match after half time, Bass didn't have his usual dominance on the match & i think the winning move was Josh (the most under rated player in the competition) Scott going from defence into attack & i'll add in hindsight perhaps last weeks game against Norwood which was a very tough & hard game took its toll on South today, finally for us perhaps they might actually believe they can win rather than hoping to win...........i don't sit on the fence at many grounds but i do at the bay & i noticed that most South players were 'umpiring' during the day, does this happen often & with all clubs ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by fatty Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:08 pm

calling out in the back, htb and such?
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:21 pm

fatty wrote:calling out in the back, htb and such?

yeah stuff like that, not just one or two but the majority of players in the vicinity, it was like a cricket team appealing, i couldn't count how many times i heard ''he dragged it in, he dragged it in'' .................smart ploy if it is a ploy
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Great second half by the Bays, shut down South's run. I thought South looked a bit careless in the last, just sort of kicked it forward and hoped it would land somewhere beneficial. The Bay defence, and Joseph in particular, cut off a lot of South attacks. Been a while since we beat South at the Bay so a good day was enjoyed by all (except the Panther supporters of course)
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:29 am

Last quarters GL V SA this season

RD1 CARLUNGA
SA 0-0
GL 2-3

RD15 GLENELG OVAL
SA 0-1
GL 2-2

TOTAL LAST QUARTER SCORES 2016
SA 0-1
GL 4-5

The Bayman/Southee Cup
2 games/total final scores added
SA 22-17
GL 22-18

The Tigers win by one point
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down