Post by RODH2 Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:47 am

Have a relaxing Australia Day, did you, Waddaya...........? Rolling Eyes
RODH2
RODH2

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Glenelg - Page 3 Empty Re: Glenelg

Post by bayman Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:58 am

waddayamean wrote:Love the way their so called supporters bag their club. They wont get out of this from their supporters , who needs supporters like that. All they do is whinge and run their club down. Bayman you must be embarrassed by them. I hope they survive but who would want supporters like that. Loud mouth front runners .

i'll break this down

firstly, i don't know who ''them'' is so i don't know which people you are talking about, but why would i be embarrassed by people i hardly know, if i know them at all & i'll add EVERY CLUB has supporters that would make their respective clubs cringe

secondly,  *edited*
thirdly, every club has ''loud mouth front runners'' bigger the supporter base the bigger the number of ''loud mouth front runners''
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Glenelg has some very passionate supporters, which is clearly seen by their high attendance figures even when the club is going badly. They are not going to sit quietly by and see the club they love waste away or be badly run. If they have an opinion they state it, doesn't make them "so called supporters' just makes them concerned supporters who call a spade a spade.

Given that the club has performed badly recently, the supporters are hardly "front runners", on the contrary they are the die-hards who stick through thick and thin.

So who do you support WDYM? You seem strangely reluctant to name the club.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:51 pm

UncleHuey wrote:So who do you support WDYM? You seem strangely reluctant to name the club.

My guess is Sturt.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:04 pm

I fid Glenelg supporters much the same as any other club. Most of them are passionate, loyal supporters. I've had disagreements with a few of them, but still respect their passion.

As far as I know, the Glenelg Board is doing everything possible to improve the club's position and I believe they are in no danger of folding, which is good for all of us.

Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Waitingfor#14 Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:31 pm

So waddaymean, As an obvious footy observer and follower, are you a neutral follower or do you have a side you favour? I'm a Norwood man and everyone else is pretty obvious. Do you favour any side or happy to sit and observe which is no problem. Every club including mine has obnoxious barrackers and have made internal decisions that they aren't personally followed by all. Eg mine made a decision to vote for crow reserves to enter the sanfl in order to reduce salary cap penalties allowing the recruitment of James Allen. Which I deplore. I wholeheartedly respect south and centrals call to vote no. I'm still a strong sanfl and Norwood man thru thick and thin and realise it's a game and I guess I don't fully understand the pressures each side had to vote yes on this issue.. So anyway mate are you prepared to state your club or neutrality, or just stir the true red blooded supporters who loyally back their club through thick and thin?? You may not believe it but as a " talking footy SA" follower it be interesting to see if you're on the outer with southee at noarlunga, westies BBQ with Lee, the kennel with Phil, chambos pocket with Chambo, snouts louts with bayman or even on the hill with us at coopers hill.. I dare you to answer but couldn't care less if you didn't. 15 love mate...
Waitingfor#14
Waitingfor#14

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 pm

Waitingfor#14 wrote:So waddaymean, As an obvious footy observer and follower, are you a neutral follower or do you have a side you favour? I'm a Norwood man and everyone else is pretty obvious. Do you favour any side or happy to sit and observe which is no problem. Every club including mine has  obnoxious barrackers and have made internal decisions that they aren't personally followed by all. Eg mine made a decision to vote for crow reserves to enter the sanfl in order to reduce salary cap penalties allowing the recruitment of James Allen. Which I deplore. I wholeheartedly respect south and centrals call to vote no. I'm still a strong sanfl and Norwood man thru thick and thin and realise it's a game and I guess I don't fully understand the pressures each side had to vote yes on this issue.. So anyway mate are you prepared to state your club or neutrality, or just stir the true red blooded supporters who loyally back their club through thick and thin?? You may not believe it but as a " talking footy SA" follower it be interesting to see if you're on the outer with southee at noarlunga, westies BBQ with Lee, the kennel with Phil, chambos pocket with Chambo, snouts louts with bayman or even on the hill with us at coopers hill.. I dare you to answer but couldn't care less if you didn't. 15 love mate...

I can 100% guarantee, Waddaymean is NOT on the outer with me. Could not handle it....... Laughing
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Waitingfor#14 Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:19 pm

Well said southee and I do come in peace. I really do. I love this sanfl chat in the off season and I honest tip this sniper to keep trolling away from an unknown place. Honestly waddaymean, id have a cold beer with you on the outer of any sanfl ground in the comp until at least quarter time until it may get too much. but please post with common sense and banter that keeps the comp and chat going. Pull your head in mate . I'm not associated nor have ever met any posters here but please leave this chat to genuine posters. So on positive note, who do even lean toward???
Waitingfor#14
Waitingfor#14

Back to top Go down

Post by Waitingfor#14 Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:46 pm

I enjoy having a beer, honest footy chat and following my stated side in the sanfl. Hence why I and many others follow this on line site for sanfl related discussion. Honestly can't think of any insecurity issues or complex i may have which is why I'm calling you out. Ettg is obviously a highly placed source within the media or sanfl hierarchy that uses this site to state rumours he/she is aware of before most. 30 love matey.
Waitingfor#14
Waitingfor#14

Back to top Go down

Post by Waitingfor#14 Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:55 pm

The only individual I'm pursuing is you mate w. To give you a much needed hug. I know as much as you do that each person isn't on that particular spot but they all posts honestly and ethically from their designated club and yes I'm making generalisations eg king rooster is in the grog squad. I insist having a cold brew with you mate at coopers hill on game of your choice or away at your unnamed ground as a gesture of mateship. I just honestly love the sanfl and hate seeing a flog disrupt and annoy genuine posters. My shout first w..
Waitingfor#14
Waitingfor#14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:42 am

Just a reminder that spirited debate is welcome, but let's avoid any personal abuse thanks.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waitingfor#14 Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:45 am

No problem. Won't go there again. Sorry w and talking footy in general.
Waitingfor#14
Waitingfor#14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:05 am

I enjoy your posts,W14, they are exactly why this forum exists.

Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Waitingfor#14 Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:22 am

Thanks Lee. Have followed this site for years from the sidelines and love the genuine banter. Well done again on your flag in 2015 and whatever role you played as it seems youve done most. Many many footy fans enjoyed that flag in the same vein as the dogs winning the AFL. Maybe south next?? I don't go to as many games so much as interstate and not a huge historian (but love hearing the stories) as I started watching footy in the mid 90s hence macca is the GOAT that I've seen but sure there's been better in the past. Anyway mate I am and always will be a sanfl man and wish we could turn back time at least to where port had a side worth hating and players celebrated a win rather than sign their time sheet (top ups) after a game. I understand time moves on but will never in my understand how clubs including mine voted yes to reserves in our comp.
Waitingfor#14
Waitingfor#14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3