Round 8: Sturt v South - Saturday 14 May @ Peter Motley Oval

5 posters

Go down

Round 8: Sturt v South - Saturday 14 May @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Round 8: Sturt v South - Saturday 14 May @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Sturt (3rd 4-1 57.01%) v South (1st 6-0 58.38%)
Saturday 14 May
Peter Motley Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Sturt are coming off a thumping win over Port, while South continued their undefeated start to the season over Sturt. Who will come away with the win this week?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 8: Sturt v South - Saturday 14 May @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 8: Sturt v South - Saturday 14 May @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by blueandwhite Wed May 11, 2016 10:16 pm

Well I for one will be there. However, I dont share the same optimism as others, I think this will be a tough game. South will be down a couple at least, Bass leaves a fairly sizeable hole in the ruck and its important to win the clearances at a ground that is not much bigger than the average backyard. Sturt seem to be going along pretty well with their recruits beginning to gel; however Im tipping the Panthers by 12 points in a real tussle. Very Happy
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Round 8: Sturt v South - Saturday 14 May @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 8: Sturt v South - Saturday 14 May @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by William Thu May 12, 2016 9:36 am

I would expect Sturt to win on the form they have shown over the last couple of weeks, Bass to be a big loss for south, it will be interesting to see how they cover the players that will be missing, The South reserves have been going alright this year from the games I have seen so they will be a chance for a few players to come into the league side.
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri May 13, 2016 12:23 pm

This should be a good game and a big test for South. I agree with William that Bass will be a big loss to cover. There are a couple of other useful players out, Irra's run will be missed.
I think the Double Blues at home by 7 points
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon May 16, 2016 12:44 pm

A comfortable win by the Blues in the end. I seriously underestimated them at the beginning of the year. Mattner has them going nicely.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down