Round 10: Sturt v South - Monday 11 June @ Peter Motley Oval

+2
Seaside1
Brucetiki
6 posters

Go down

Round 10: Sturt v South - Monday 11 June @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Round 10: Sturt v South - Monday 11 June @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Sturt v South
Monday 11 June
Peter Motley Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Both sides come into this game coming off wins. Who will keep the winning form going?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 10: Sturt v South - Monday 11 June @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 10: Sturt v South - Monday 11 June @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by Big Phil Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Seaside1 wrote:Tough one too pick I think. Sturt by 11 points

I agree. I think this one is competing with West v Norwood for game of the round.

I seem to recall South playing well at Unley, but the Panthers have lost the last 3 and 4 of the last 5 there.

The last win for South at Peter Motley Oval was in Round 11 of the 2015 season.

I'm really looking forward to calling this one for SANFL Radio and the Digital Pass.

Sturt should win by about 3-5 goals.
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Round 10: Sturt v South - Monday 11 June @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 10: Sturt v South - Monday 11 June @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by blueandwhite Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 pm

South have good form of late but Sturt at the postage stamped sized Unley Oval will be a v huge test. Sturt use Mattners defensive strategies well on their home deck and are very hard to beat there. South have been good but have a habit of going to sleep for a quarter or 2 and lack a key forward in form.
Panthers by 30 points!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 pm

Sturt will be too strong at home but this should be a good match. The Double Blues will beat the blue and whites by 10 points.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:27 pm

great win by the Panthers..
Brooksby, Liddle & Cross superb....the youngsters finding their feet at this level, Krueger, Fitt,and Coleman were very good also. Always good to win at Unley but a lot of the season to go yet!
Another injury though, with Noble not returning after halftime..with concussion..obviously feeling the effects of being clobbered by a late high tackle in the second quarter....not sure who the alleged perpetrator was, the umpires who missed paying the free kick obviously didnt either. I was told by a Sturt buddy that the alleged perpetrator certainly knows the tribunal process pretty well...
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Is the final five set now?
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Good win by the Panthers.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down