Round 17: Sturt v South - Saturday 19 August @ Peter Motley Oval

+3
blueandwhite
bayman
Brucetiki
7 posters

Go down

Round 17: Sturt v South - Saturday 19 August @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Round 17: Sturt v South - Saturday 19 August @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Sturt v South
Saturday 19 August
Peter Motley Oval

Reserves: 11:30am
League: 2:10pm

Sturt have been in great form of late, while South pulled off one of the upsets of the season in dismantling the Eagles. Will South pull another miracle out, or will Sturt send them crashing back to earth?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Sturt v South - Saturday 19 August @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 17: Sturt v South - Saturday 19 August @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by bayman Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:54 pm

at Noarlunga there maybe that miracle, no such miracles at Unley this week though, South to be sent back to earth with a thud, Sturt by 46 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Sturt v South - Saturday 19 August @ Peter Motley Oval Empty Re: Round 17: Sturt v South - Saturday 19 August @ Peter Motley Oval

Post by blueandwhite Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:47 pm

I witnessed first hand Souths demolition of the League leaders and Premiership favourites to the tune of 84 points last Saturday. If South play like that again, they will win and win well. Sturt had better bring their A grade game.
Also tipping that Unley Oval will be a nice fast hard track on Saturday....NOT!
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:13 pm

It was surprisingly not heavy.
So could be ok. I thought the ball movement was reasonably fast.
Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Huge game is a understatement.

Aiden Riley back for Sturt wont help the cause. He usually smashes us in the middle. That said, after last week i feel we have turned a corner. Something has clicked (wish it was not as late too)

Not sure if Seccull will play for us.

Reckon we will take it up to Sturt. They are due for a loss and too much riding on this one for us to lose it.

South by 3 goals.
Southee
Southee

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:04 pm

South and/or Eagles fans, in your opinion how much of last weeks huge win was :

- South excellent
- Eagles terrible

???
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Double Blues at home will be too classy for South. The battle for the midfield should be vital with some very classy players on both sides but I think Sturt have more depth and will win by 3 goals.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum