+5
Country Cock !
robranisgod
Booney
blueandwhite
Brucetiki
9 posters

Go down

Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval Empty Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Port (8th 0-2 42.21%) v North (7th 1-1 43.42%)
Saturday 9 April
Alberton Oval

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Port's weekend of misery was completed at the hands of Adelaide, while North won their first match in nearly a year when they tore apart Norwood.  Will Port notch up their first win of the year, or will North show that last week's result was no fluke.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval

Post by bayman Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:49 pm

i hope North but i think Port, Port by 4 or 5 goals at Home
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval Empty Re: Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval

Post by Country Cock ! Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Cocks have the best record at Alberton of all teams in recent years,
could be another upset Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval 3349184707
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by robranisgod Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Country Cock ! wrote:Cocks have the best record at Alberton of all teams in recent years,
could be another upset Round 3: Port v North - Saturday 9 April @ Alberton Oval 3349184707

Not just in recent years. North have won at Alberton nearly twice as many times as any other club. Spelly probably has the stats. I know at one stage North had won at Alberton more times in 10 years than South had in their total history but South have improved at Alberton markedly in the last few years.
robranisgod
robranisgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:42 pm

Have a feeling North will win this one and as noted above they seem to play Alberton pretty well. North by 18pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:44 pm

bayman wrote:i hope North but i think Port, Port by 4 or 5 goals at Home

after looking at the teams i'm starting to think North may get up, North by 7 points
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:47 pm

North by 10 pts
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:38 am

North a big chance here.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by robranisgod Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:31 am

Booney wrote:North a big chance here.

Depends on which North turns up. Round one or Round two.

Maligned though they both are Butcher and Mitchell are big dangers. G Thring is a big out for North. He sets up a lot of play from defence.
robranisgod
robranisgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:51 am

I'd be more worried about young Howard coming back from AFL ranks.

Has a big future ahead of him and I reakon he'll be keen to show he's got what it takes at the top level with a big game here.

Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by robranisgod Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:30 am

Booney wrote:I'd be more worried about young Howard coming back from AFL ranks.

Has a big future ahead of him and I reakon he'll be keen to show he's got what it takes at the top level with a big game here.

I was also going to mention him but I have not seen enough of him yet. What I was alluding to was that I still have concerns about our key defenders and that one of our big assets against Norwood was pace and Mirchell certainly can negate our pace.
robranisgod
robranisgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Country Cock ! Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:31 am

Cum on u Cocks ! Razz
Country Cock !
Country Cock !

Teams : The Cocks !
My club : north

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Would like to see North win and against a Port side that has a lot of players missing due to Power injuries they are a good chance.
I think the Alberton home ground will get the Magpies home by 8 points
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by William Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:14 am

Hoping North, but will say Port by about 3 goals.
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:31 pm

Port Adelaide 21:7 133
def
North Adelaide 13:12 90

Clearly Port were just to good for the Roosters, yet a bit better kicking might have seen a closer result. Testament perhaps to the pressure of the Magpies?
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:41 am

i didn't go in the end as i went to the bay u/18's instead, so what happened to North or what did Port do differently in the second term compared to the rest of the match ?
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down