Thiele
Harts7
Ben W
Bundy
UncleHuey
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Round 10: West v Port - Saturday 13 June @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 10: West v Port - Saturday 13 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by blacky Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Paul wrote:
Booney wrote:3 pages on this game and 2.98 pages are bullshit that make no odds to how the game was played, who played well, who didn't.  

Bit like another site hey?
lol!
blacky
blacky

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 10: West v Port - Saturday 13 June @ City Mazda Stadium - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 10: West v Port - Saturday 13 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Lee Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:36 pm

So what was your take on the game, Booney?
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Flag No.10 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Booney wrote:It's not the size of the room, it's the amount of people that we choose to have around the side that is relevant.  WE CHOOSE.

But I guess the amount of people, support crew, academy players etc is of everyone else's concern?
 So if you choose to have 300 support staff around your players, are we supposed to build an extra wing onto the end of the grandstand to accommodate them?

Gee, maybe this whole AFL in the SANFL thing just doesn't work.
Flag No.10

Teams : West Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:16 pm

RODH2 wrote: I see one of the radio stations gave a score for "West Adelaide vs Port Power"......... Mad

if the said radio station added ''reserves'' at the end of ''Port Power" they'd be very very accurate
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by sanflman Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:09 am

Seems a silly move by Port. They can't help but open themselves up for this criticism and they deserve every bit of it. However, if you're in a position of power, surely it is your responsibility to your own Club to express your dismay in an appropriate way. Name calling is so 1980's.
sanflman
sanflman

My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:55 am

I've missed your report cards on my behaviour, sanflman.

Welcome back.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chambo Off To Work We Go Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:06 am

If West's visitor rooms (apparently 3rd best in the league) aren't up to scratch for Port, then they're going to be pretty cold at half time for the rest of the season. Perhaps a trip down to Vinnies for some blankets.

Maybe they can drop off an ATCO hut at each away game for all the helpers down to the the orange cutter.

Buddha you're playing in the sanfl mate. It ain't the afl with all the bells and whistles.

Chambo Off To Work We Go
Chambo Off To Work We Go

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:44 am

Lee wrote:So what was your take on the game, Booney?

There was a game on? Whodathunkit.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:13 pm

I was drinking Schnapps in the Arctic, mate, didn't see it Very Happy
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Lee wrote:I was drinking Schnapps in the Arctic, mate, didn't see it Very Happy

**** me, ******** gets picked up now?!?!?!?!
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Mods Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 pm

Chambo Off To Work We Go wrote:If West's visitor rooms (apparently 3rd best in the league) aren't up to scratch for Port, then they're going to be pretty cold at half time for the rest of the season. Perhaps a trip down to Vinnies for some blankets.

Westies rooms along with Norwoods are the only two change rooms where Glenelg do activities (strapping and massage) outside the rooms due to lack of space. They also are not good for half time because there is no sound proofing betwen the away rooms and the umpires so you hear everything their coaches (the umpires) are saying and vice versa. Very hard for oposition coaches to get silence and players attention during pre game and half time when you have the consistent chatter coming over the half wall.

There is also no seperate toilet facilities and changing area for female staff of visiting teams unlike all other change rooms apart from Alberton.

They used to be good until three/four years ago when a two walls were put up reducing the size of the rooms by up to a third.

Yep Glenelgs aways rooms are small and the club is looking at options to improve those ATM but they at least have a reasonable size medical room for an away changerooms and seperate toilet/shower facilities for the fairer sex of the away team.

To be perfectly frank the only decent away rooms in the SANFL are Prospect and Woodville. Elizabeth has good size but their location loses them points.
Mods
Mods

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:34 pm

The SANFL have advised Port it is not to happen again...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/port-adelaide-magpies-warned-to-get-off-ground-at-half-time/story-fndv7pj3-1227399025251
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:05 am

Mods you make a good point about the half wall. That should be fixed.

The Glenelg rooms, of course, are tiny and nowhere near up to scratch. Norwood is the same and it's only a few years since there was an open urinal in the room!

Alberton is also tiny, far smaller than Richmond.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3