UncleHuey
William
Booney
Bundy
Scrunch
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 10: West v Centrals - Saturday 4 June @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Round 10: West v Centrals - Saturday 4 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Brucetiki Mon May 30, 2016 6:38 pm

West (10th 0-8 34.58%) v Centrals (5th 4-3 55.36%)
Saturday 4 June
City Mazda Stadium

Reserves: 11:25am
League: 2:10pm

Both sides are coming off their best matches of the season. West have won 4 of the last 5 against Centrals, and have a great recent record against Centrals at City Mazda Stadium, winning 5 or their last 6 against Centrals at the ground. Will this be enough to see West notch up win 1 for the season, or will Centrals shake off their City Mazda Stadium hoodoo.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round 10: West v Centrals - Saturday 4 June @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 10: West v Centrals - Saturday 4 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by bayman Mon May 30, 2016 10:47 pm

I thought West were a lot better against Norwood, therefore I'll tip them to notch up win number one for the season by 13 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 10: West v Centrals - Saturday 4 June @ City Mazda Stadium Empty Re: Round 10: West v Centrals - Saturday 4 June @ City Mazda Stadium

Post by Scrunch Tue May 31, 2016 10:51 am

West have to win eventually, but the Dogs are pretty honest, so can't see it being this week.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Tue May 31, 2016 6:51 pm

Massive danger game for us this week our record against West at Richmond is poor so great apprehension about this game.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 am

Sorry.But who cares. Evil or Very Mad
Bundy
Bundy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:10 am

Bundy wrote:Sorry.But who cares. Evil or Very Mad

Laughing
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Bundy Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Yep waiting for next year to hurry up.
Bundy
Bundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Massive danger game for the Dogs, who don't have a great record against West of late, particularly at City Mazda...

All Recent Encounters:
West have won last 3

Recent @ City Mazda Stadium, Richmond
West have won last last 2 and 5 of past 6[/quote]
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:06 am

I think more relevant is Westies 0-8 and Centrals 4-3 in 2016.
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:22 am

Booney wrote:I think more relevant is Westies 0-8 and Centrals 4-3 in 2016.

Yes, I would agree...

But the fact Central don't play well there is enough to test the nerve of Dogs fans...

I have no doubt also, in some small way, it would be concious on the mind of the Central players...

West will be a very good chance to win this one, in my opinioin...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by William Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:12 am

Central seem to be a very up and down team this year, would expect them to beat West this week.
William
William

My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Experienced West Adelaide pair Adam Hartlett and Daniel Caire have been recalled for Saturday’s contest against Central at City Mazda Stadium.

The premiership defenders have been listed on the extended interchange bench after overcoming hamstring strains.

Whether they retain their place in the Bloods’ final 21-man list remains to be seen with two players to be trimmed from the five-man bench before the start of play.

Possible debutant Jack Evans – originally from Flagstaff Hill – faces a nervous wait after also being listed on the pine.

Former Richmond defender Brad Helbig has been sent back to the Reserves.

Wingman Nick Homburg, who has been battling a nagging ankle ailment, will play his first match of the season in the Reserves.

League
F: Silverlock, Willits, Fielke
HF: Stubbs, Favretto, Haysman
C: Waite, Schiller, Schmidt
HB: Green, Middleton, Wasley-Black
B: Hill, Hardy, Agostino

R: Webb, Tuck, O’Brien
INT: Hartlett, Caire, Helbig, Slattery, K. Stevens
IN: Hartlett, Caire, J. Evans
OUT: Helbig

Reserves
Turner, Klemke, Homburg, Munn, McPherson, Helbig, L. Ryan, Vick, I. Johnson, Inglis, Majok, Holliday, J. Evans, Male, Westhoff, J. Ryan, Burgess, J. Stevens, Rankine, Karpany, J. Noble, L. Evans.

Under-18
Pillion, Goldner, Eichner, Rodman, Baker, Hocking, O’Driscoll, Crump, Wagner, Bahrkelly, Smith, Moore, Walton, Beard, West, Heitmann, Gutsche, Lampard, McCulloch, M. Johnson, Binnion, Badcoe, M. Noble, Baldissera.
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:25 pm

I think Centrals will win this, Westies will win one eventually but I'm not sure it will be this week.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:19 pm

I would just like to acknowledge Big Phil, who has signed up as a Westies' member following our wager last year.

Well done, Phil.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:40 pm

bayman wrote:I thought West were a lot better against Norwood,  therefore I'll tip them to notch up win number one for the season by 13 points

after looking at the named teams, i have not changed my mind, i'm tipping West to get up
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:07 pm

West saw that this was a game for the taking and had the jump on Centrals in what was a very heated first quarter.  For all their effort though, they were up by less than a kick.  The second quarter was just as tight as Centrals drew level with a growing injury tally.

Mark Mickan knows all too well a wounded Doggies side - a Centrals 75 point win over a Vickan-Coached Glenelg  (with Centrals having 17 fit players for the 2nd half) springing to mind, and those flashbacks would've come back to haunt him as Centrals kicked 9.0 to 0.3 in the third quarter to blow the game right open.  West just capitulated, with of two of Westies behind resulting in easy goals to Centrals at the other end because they didn't want to leave their zone.

The sting had gone out of the game by the last quarter as West go from premiers to losing to every side in the competition in just 9 games and the Dogs consolidate their spot in the top 5.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Premiers to wooden spoon in one season dont remember that happening before.Hope the West player that cleaned up Edmead got reported and know doubt it fired up the players after that.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by southern bulldog Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:23 am

Where were all the West supporters yesterday we outnumbered them easily although they did have the true diehards there unfortunately like all clubs so called supporters jump off when things go poorly.
southern bulldog
southern bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:32 pm

I was there and I will always be there . Just wish we can play 4 1/4s of footy not 3
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:59 pm

southern bulldog wrote:Premiers to wooden spoon in one season dont remember that happening before.Hope the West player that cleaned up Edmead got reported and know doubt it fired up the players after that.  
Got 3 weeks
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:35 pm

waddayamean wrote:Most clubs outnumber West fans anyway. A dramatic fall for West . I know they had injuries but how are they injury wise now ?

http://www.sanfl.com.au/league/injuries/
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next