+5
BloodnTars
Aceman
Paul
UncleHuey
bayman
9 posters

Go down

Round 9: Centrals v Port - Saturday 6 June @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Round 9: Centrals v Port - Saturday 6 June @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by Brucetiki Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Centrals were not that convincing in defeating Adelaide, while Port were not that convincing in defeating Glenelg. Will one side have a convincing win this weekend?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 9: Centrals v Port - Saturday 6 June @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 9: Centrals v Port - Saturday 6 June @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by bayman Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Having watched Port close up yesterday i think if Central can maintain body pressure for the entire match they can definitely cause an upset, Central by 7 points
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 9: Centrals v Port - Saturday 6 June @ Playford Alive Oval Empty Re: Round 9: Centrals v Port - Saturday 6 June @ Playford Alive Oval

Post by UncleHuey Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Magpies have a bit too much class and should win by 20 points
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Port by 55
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceman Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:52 am

Port by 40-50
Aceman
Aceman

My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Dogs celebrating their 2005 Premiership with a Reunion Luncheon before the game. Always good value to attend...

We will hopefully be having a chat in the pre-game on the RPH Radio coverage to Jason 'Buckets' Mackenzie...

Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:42 pm

I expect Port to win by about 6 or so goals.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am

Big Phil wrote:Central are also celebrating their 2005 Premiership with a Reunion Luncheon, pre-game...

http://www.cdfc.com.au/club-news/this-week-s-home-match-2005-premiership-reunion-luncheon-trent-goodrem-s-150th-annual-past-players-day-special-holden-home-game/

RPH's game day coverage starts at 1:30pm tomorrow...

At about 1:45pm, we are going to be joined for a chat with a Jack Oatey Medalist, Mail Medalist, Multi-Premiership winning workhorse...

Big man Jason 'Buckets' Mackenzie will be coming up to the commentary box to reminisce about his time in the SANFL with the Doggies...

Tune in to 1197am, from 1:30pm, on Saturday with myself, Darryl Smith and Don Cooper calling all the action...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Port Adelaide by 12 pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 am

Sounded like a good game between these two last year at the Ponderosa, a repeat would be nice. Sadly this time though I think Port might be too strong and will get up by about 6 goals.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:19 pm

A very frustrating loss for Centrals on a number of accounts.

First, blowing a 34 point lead and playing some insipid football in the third quarter, while Port ran riot. Especially after kicking 6 unanswered goals to set up the lead, and were themselves running riot over Port and forcing Port into some undisciplined frees.

Second, after fighting back, hitting the lead, Port responding, and then getting back within a point, with possession and momentum, they get involved in an off the ball scuffle, of which a free is given away, and the resultant play results in Summerton kicking the sealer. It was completely unnecessary and completely undisciplined. They had the ball, they had the momentum, and the scuffle not only cost them a chance to kick the match winning goal, it allowed Port to kick the match winning goal. It was really disappointed to see the momentum thrown away like that.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down