Paul
Thiele
bayman
BloodnTars
UncleHuey
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 5: South v Adelaide - Saturday 2 May @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Round 5: South v Adelaide - Saturday 2 May @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by Brucetiki Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 pm

South are coming off a solid win over North, while Adelaide mustered a point in the most unusual fashion in their draw with Glenelg. Will South beat Adelaide for the first time, or will Adelaide continue their winning record over South?

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Round 5: South v Adelaide - Saturday 2 May @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 5: South v Adelaide - Saturday 2 May @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by bayman Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:37 pm

South for mine by 5 or 6 goals
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Round 5: South v Adelaide - Saturday 2 May @ Hickinbotham Oval Empty Re: Round 5: South v Adelaide - Saturday 2 May @ Hickinbotham Oval

Post by UncleHuey Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:54 pm

South easily - 5 goals
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Crows by 6-8 goals. Their superior fitness comes out when they play on the bigger grounds. Hence their unbeaten records on Noarlunga and at Woodville. Not sure of their record at Elizabeth but reckon they won at least 1 0f their 2 there last year.
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:49 pm

South seem to get belted by the Crows each time we play them, yet the hoodoo has to be broken sooner or later - South by 7pts.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 pm

If we get 1000 people to the ground on Saturday night .. I'll be surprised !

Saying that, South by 3 goals
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:02 pm

South by 54
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:17 pm

Southee wrote:If we get 1000 people to the ground on Saturday night .. I'll be surprised !

Saying that, South by 3 goals

only 6 races at Port Pirie on Saturday night so i'll make the effort & go, after being at Alberton during the day
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Panthers to make it 3 in a row, 26 pts.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 02, 2015 7:23 pm

match called off until tomorrow morning
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sat May 02, 2015 8:05 pm

FREE ENTRY TOMORROW
bayman
bayman

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Sat May 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Could of put all the Cars in the pocket to provide light
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat May 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Wish I could 'like' that ^ Very Happy
Paul
Paul

Teams : Sturt, Adelaide, South Whyalla, Tottenham, Celtic, Adelaide Thunderbirds, 36'ers, Adelaide United, Redbacks, Adelaide Bite, Adelaide Lightning, Dallas Mavericks
My club : sturt

http://funjoint.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucetiki Sat May 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Tomorrow's match will be streamed online via the SANFL website and SANFL app.

Teams : Adelaide, Centrals
My club : dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrappy Sun May 03, 2015 11:02 am

Lights out, lightning does strike twice
Both games this season where games were called off during and pre games have involved the Adelaide Reserves Football Club

11:30 start now SA V AC
Early start
Might be to give supporters of both clubs a chance to get to the showdown after
Scrappy
Scrappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Mon May 04, 2015 10:06 am

Despite the various problems with scheduling its great to see South finally get a win against the Crows!

South Adelaide 13.12.90
def
Adelaide 11.10.76
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Mon May 04, 2015 12:22 pm

From the SAFC,

"South Adelaide Football Club would like to apologise to members and patrons for the postponement of our clash against Adelaide Crows on Saturday night due to technical difficulties with our light towers.

The club understands that many in attendance were frustrated that the match was not able to go ahead and would like to offer the following compensation to those who were inconvenienced.
Patrons who purchased a ticket at the gate and members who used their 3 Game Membership to access entry to the game will be provided with a complimentary ticket to a 2015 South Adelaide home game at Hickinbotham Oval and a complimentary car park pass.
South Adelaide Members with Home Games or Season Membership will be provided a voucher for a 2-for-1 meal at Jimmy Deane’s Bistro.

We ask that all supporters seeking compensation for Saturday night please contact the club by close of business Friday, May 8th and provide a list of tickets required and a postal address for tickets/vouchers to be sent to.

The club can be contacted on 8186 8200 or email reception@safc.com.au.
Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Wayne Peters - CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
"
Ben W
Ben W

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 04, 2015 1:38 pm

Could Joel Cross find himself having to answer a tripping charge from this game?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon May 04, 2015 2:33 pm

Is it highlighted on the Recovery Session, Phil? Cool
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueandwhite Mon May 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Yes he's been cited and offered a reprimand ,therefore in accepting a guilty plea would make him ineligible for the Magarey medal.
I didnt attend yesterdays game so cant comment, but I would suggest that Joel Cross would already have 9 Magarey medal votes in his pocket; despite being belted from pillar to post every week.
blueandwhite
blueandwhite

Teams : Naracoorte, Jamestown/Peterborough, Tipperary, HolyCross/Ballycahill GAA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 04, 2015 4:51 pm

Lee wrote:Is it highlighted on the Recovery Session, Phil?  Cool
Don't know, Lee. Haven't watched it yet, so couldn't tell you?
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon May 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Good if he just gets a reprimand. A terrific player and his value to South is enormous. He's won at least two games for South this year.
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 04, 2015 7:22 pm

Lee wrote:Good if he just gets a reprimand.  A terrific player and his value to South is enormous.  He's won at least two games for South this year.

http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2928/
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Mon May 04, 2015 7:27 pm

South have apparently consulted with the light tower technician from AAMI Stadium and will look to rectify any issues ahead of the next scheduled night game on Friday fortnight, against Norwood...

Possible that the above mentioned game may be rescheduled for the Saturday afternoon, instead, pending the outcome...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Southee Mon May 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Lee wrote:Good if he just gets a reprimand.  A terrific player and his value to South is enormous.  He's won at least two games for South this year.

A fair player too who (I don't think) has had any prior reports.

The treatment he has been getting by opposition taggers "week in, week out" has been questionable this year. I can understand that a player gets tagged but this year they have been stepping over the line of what is fair and the umpires are turning a blind eye to it.

The North game a couple of weeks ago was a pure disgrace. Cross was held physically, punched in the stomach and had been king hit a few times in the game without a report or free.

I know I am a South supporter but I think any other neutral supporter could see that day it was over the top.

Gentleman of a person off the field and quite fair on the field. Hope justice prevails here.
Southee
Southee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next