Flag No.10
Ben W
Aceman
Bundy
Paul
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 2 - Eagles v West at Woodville: Saturday 2.10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 - Eagles v West at Woodville: Saturday 2.10

Post by scorpion Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 pm

This is a Joke No harm Intended  Smile

When Wundke's barber is finished with him Jenny Craig would like to see him
scorpion
scorpion

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Eagles v West at Woodville: Saturday 2.10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2 - Eagles v West at Woodville: Saturday 2.10

Post by testy Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:46 pm

A great effort by the Bloods to get up after the eagles got in front by 30 points midway through the 3rd term.
Well done to Jack Horan who coached the side due to the absence of Mark Mickan because of illness, get well soon Rubbers.

I couldn't believe the shape of Wunke when I first caught sight of him early in the match. He had 4 touches on the day and that about says it all.
testy
testy

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben W Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:23 am

Michael Godden does not seem to be having much luck at the moment!

From "indaily"

Two losses in two days

It hasn’t been a great start to the 2015 campaign for Woodville West Torrens senior coach Michael Godden.

The 2011 SANFL premiership coach saw his side run over by West Adelaide on Saturday.

His opposition coach for the first half was his SANFL reserves premiership captain at Glenelg, Jack Horan, who was running the show because senior coach Mark Mickan was suffering from gastro.

On Sunday morning Godden was assistant coach for his son Jacob’s Under 13s game for the Unley Jets.

They ran into a potent Plympton Bulldogs side and endured a large defeat as well.
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2