Harts7
Big Phil
Flag No.10
Ben W
The Hatchet
20 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Get a Player's View - Ask Harts - Page 8 Empty Re: Get a Player's View - Ask Harts

Post by Harts7 Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Big Phil wrote:Harts  -  Are you going to play on Sunday?

Break it to us, exclusively, on talkingfootysa !!!

Big Phil!

I've got a couple of boxes to tick yet, starting tonight at training. So will wait and see how I go tonight, how I pull up tomorrow and how I go again on Friday night.

It is feeling a lot better than it was the few days after our last match v Eagles.

Fingers crossed.
Harts7
Harts7

Teams : Bloods, Power, Red Wings
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Get a Player's View - Ask Harts - Page 8 Empty Re: Get a Player's View - Ask Harts

Post by Harts7 Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Scrunch wrote:Good luck on the weekend Harts, whilst every player has a key role no doubt yours will be one of the biggest keys to success. In the past Ive had a crack at you for perhaps being a tad reckless at times, but all bets are off in a GF, so wouldn't mind seeing a gentle little errant backhander somewhere along the way Very Happy

Haha we'll see. As I said earlier, I still have a couple of boxes to tick before taking my place in the side this Sunday.

I would expect it to be a physical encounter either way...
Harts7
Harts7

Back to top Go down

Post by Harts7 Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:49 pm

br wrote:You should be proud of your own game this year Harts. Truly great!!!!

I agree100% with Scrunch.

I want you just to imagine that Ainger has a Sturt scarf on, has had about 20 beers before the game and is just a loud mouth d..k h..d!!!!! Then sort him out without a fence getting in the way!!!

Get a Player's View - Ask Harts - Page 8 1014419045 Was this emoticon created specifically for this thread?? Very Happy
Harts7
Harts7

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Harts7 wrote:
br wrote:You should be proud of your own game this year Harts. Truly great!!!!

I agree100% with Scrunch.

I want you just to imagine that Ainger has a Sturt scarf on, has had about 20 beers before the game and is just a loud mouth d..k h..d!!!!! Then sort him out without a fence getting in the way!!!

Get a Player's View - Ask Harts - Page 8 1014419045 Was this emoticon created specifically for this thread?? Very Happy

Laughing

You liked my X Factor tweet the other night mate? "I can't believe I'm here". Makes at least two of us... Exclamation
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Harts7 wrote:
Scrunch wrote:Good luck on the weekend Harts, whilst every player has a key role no doubt yours will be one of the biggest keys to success. In the past Ive had a crack at you for perhaps being a tad reckless at times, but all bets are off in a GF, so wouldn't mind seeing a gentle little errant backhander somewhere along the way Very Happy

Haha we'll see. As I said earlier, I still have a couple of boxes to tick before taking my place in the side this Sunday.

I would expect it to be a physical encounter either way...

Yeah I agree, both teams go hard and both stand their ground, can't wait!! Very Happy Get a Player's View - Ask Harts - Page 8 3136717439 Very Happy
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Harts7 wrote:

Big Phil!

I've got a couple of boxes to tick yet, starting tonight at training. So will wait and see how I go tonight, how I pull up tomorrow and how I go again on Friday night.

It is feeling a lot better than it was the few days after our last match v Eagles.

Fingers crossed.

with answers like that your going to make a good coach Very Happy ........just quietly you didn't seem too 'lame' when jogging on the oval pre game & half time last week
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Phil Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Harts7 wrote:

Big Phil!

Fingers crossed.

Good luck, then Harts...

Your interaction on here throughout the season has been great and really appreciated by us all...

If the Bloods get up and win, and you get up for the game, I look forward to coming and finding you out on the ground, post siren, to interview you on radio as a Premiership player Smile

All the best, mate...
Big Phil
Big Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:04 am

Harts, I have a tough question for you.

Why are you such a deadset legend???
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Booney Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 am

4am posts.... good luck to you!

Harts, clearly you were playing under duress yesterday and still managed to give Ainger a bath. How does it feel to beat one of the SANFL's best key forwards on one leg?

Secondly, how did you bullshit your way through the fitness test? Laughing
Booney
Booney

Teams : Port Adelaide, Chicago White Sox
My club : port

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:37 am

Congratulations Harts! Showed a lot of maturity in your footy this year. You guys are very deserving of the ultimate reward.
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by CB10 Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:18 am

Congratulations Adam, loved reading your posts gave a real insight into the game from a players perspective.
Well done mate, father,noted scribe and now premiership player.
What a year!
CB10
CB10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thiele Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:21 am

Harts that was best 5 mins of radio this morning
Thiele
Thiele

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleHuey Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Well done mate, congratulations on the win.
UncleHuey
UncleHuey

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Harts you owe me $50 for not winning the Jack Oatey you bastard Laughing
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodnTars Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Great work Harts, you are a dead set legend.

Go you mighty Bloods!
BloodnTars
BloodnTars

Teams : West Adelaide, Adelaide Crows, Gepps Cross

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Hey Harts, how'd you enjoy your first Christmas as an old man? Completely changes the dynamic of the occasion huh?
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harts7 Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi guys!

Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your kind words after winning the flag last season. Winning the ultimate prize at SANFL is certainly something I'm very proud of being a part of and will cherish forever.

Scrunch wrote:Hey Harts, how'd you enjoy your first Christmas as an old man? Completely changes the dynamic of the occasion huh?

Christmas was certainly a lot different this year. Little Indi was spoiled rotten, and I, was not Very Happy

I had a great time though catching up with family and friends over Christmas and New Year. I'm very much looking forward to getting back in to training tonight and getting in to another season of SANFL footy.

Hope you're all well and had a nice and relaxing festive season.
Harts7
Harts7

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrunch Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Good on you mate. Hopefully you have a great season then hang the boots up to give the forwards a better chance Wink
Scrunch
Scrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by coza Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:17 pm

So harts who has been your hardest opponent in the sanfl and who do you look forward to playing on this season ?
coza
coza

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Harts off to Essendon?
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by Harts7 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:53 am

Scrunch wrote:Good on you mate. Hopefully you have a great season then hang the boots up to give the forwards a better chance Wink

Haha we'll see how I go! Looking forward to getting back in to full training and in to some match practice!

I was hoping to slot in to a 3rd tall type role this season, but with Tommy Keough going it looks like I'll be standing the gorillas (Alleway, Wundke, Eddy).

Very Happy
Harts7
Harts7

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:00 am

Damm i thought it was back up forward for you along side goal kicking demons fielke and greeny lol
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by Harts7 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:07 am

coza wrote:So harts who has been your hardest opponent in the sanfl and who do you look forward to playing on this season ?

Over the 6 seasons I've been playing back in the SANFL I've obviously played on array of opponents. I wouldn't say there's been just one opponent I've not look forward to playing on, or gone into a game with a defeated mindset. But having said that I did have a couple of tough days on the Grima/Kirkby combination in my first year or two back here. Glenelg's quick game style and swift ball use was a nightmare for defenders and Grima/Kirkby were class acts when they were up and going.

I stood on Nick Gill a couple of times early on in my return to SANFL and he had a huge work rate and good hands, similar to Lewis Johnston now.

Daniel Schell & Brant Chambers I also had the pleasure of standing in my first couple of seasons back in SA.

In recent years I've had to play on the likes of Clint Alleway, Michael Wundke, Andrew Ainger, Brett Eddy, Michael Newton, Lewis Johnston, Michael Coad, Matthew Duldig and Ben Warren.

You always have your good days and bad days as a defender, but I reckon Andrew Ainger has probably had the better of me the most times.
Harts7
Harts7

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:23 am

Ainger ==== not in the game that counted mate☺☺
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Harts7 wrote:
Scrunch wrote:Good on you mate. Hopefully you have a great season then hang the boots up to give the forwards a better chance Wink

Haha we'll see how I go! Looking forward to getting back in to full training and in to some match practice!

I was hoping to slot in to a 3rd tall type role this season, but with Tommy Keough going it looks like I'll be standing the gorillas (Alleway, Wundke, Eddy).

Very Happy

Alleway or Kirkby Smile Wink
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next