Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.

+2
bayman
Ben W
6 posters

Go down

Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.  Empty Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.

Post by Ben W Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:26 pm

This was recently posted as a letter to the paper and i think that the author raises some legitimate questions here. If promises have been made and have not been kept, should there not be accountability over that at some point?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204307845560049&set=gm.678676975547599&type=1&theater
Ben W
Ben W

Teams : South Adelaide, East Fremantle, Sheffield Wednesday, Danny Green, Penrith Panthers.
My club : south

Back to top Go down

Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.  Empty Re: Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.

Post by bayman Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm

good letter to the editor & obviously i agree with it, i'm amazed the AFL centric paper published it
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.  Empty Re: Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.

Post by lachlan Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Fantastic letter which I agree totally with.
lachlan
lachlan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Emperor Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:30 am

the original letter was also a very well written piece of literature which was quite lengthy and pointed out the fact that promises made were far from being kept
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:29 pm

as i & others have said it is a great letter......however i think when the clubs discuss the matter, sadly the bottom line will be there is 100,000 reasons to keep it as this year
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on

Back to top Go down

Post by eartotheground Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:13 am

Will be no major change at the end of this year.
eartotheground
eartotheground

Back to top Go down

Post by Rucciangelo Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:17 am

From my mail there will be significant changes with 'One Club' in particular  Review of the AFL clubs in the SANFL.  3349184707
Rucciangelo
Rucciangelo

My club : sturt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down