mickyj
bayman
howthewestwaswon
MightyEagles
Lee
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eagles v West at Woodville, Saturday afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v West at Woodville, Saturday afternoon

Post by brodlach Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Game already on iView

Great summary R&B

Fantastic team effort, one if those times when you could say "all played well"

Whilst not all players had huge stats, they all contributed in some way. Jimmy Ezards tackling and pressure on the Eagles was incredible, Tyson Slattery attacked everything, Daniel Webb just kept on leading and jumping, Ryan Andersons pace and run was incredible, Nicky Homburg threw his body in places it shouldn't have gone, I could go on. Well played by all

Tommy Keogh, fast becoming one of my favourite players
brodlach
brodlach

My club : west

Back to top Go down

Eagles v West at Woodville, Saturday afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Eagles v West at Woodville, Saturday afternoon

Post by bayman Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:54 pm

brodlach wrote:Game already on iView

Great summary R&B

Fantastic team effort, one if those times when you could say "all played well"

Whilst not all players had huge stats, they all contributed in some way. Jimmy Ezards tackling and pressure on the Eagles was incredible, Tyson Slattery attacked everything, Daniel Webb just kept on leading and jumping, Ryan Andersons pace and run was incredible, Nicky Homburg threw his body in places it shouldn't have gone, I could go on. Well played by all

Tommy Keogh, fast becoming one of my favourite players

yeah, ok if you know what to do Embarassed Embarassed so i'll set the alarm on Thursday morning Wink
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by oldfella Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm

To be honest I have set the recorder (foxtel) for the 3 nights in a row (ABC2) so that I can record the VFL, SANFL & WAFL game of the round -- have used series link so I do not have to remember each week.

Good win but like most Westies supporters it is only one game and now we move on to the next one.
oldfella
oldfella

Back to top Go down

Post by testy Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:03 pm

A great four quarter effort by the Bloods who dominated all over the ground with pace and skill to thoroughly out play an eagles outfit that was devoid of pace and hardness at the ball.

It is only one game and there is another next week against the Panthers, the season continues.
testy
testy

Back to top Go down

Post by bayman Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Cassissi will be a huge asset for Westies, his work rate with smothers & the like was pretty good from what i watched, also Anderson seems to be better this time around-is he fitter r&b ?
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

Post by brodlach Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Don't know how much longer we will have Cassisi, probably into the Power this week for the Showdown. Should have Gray for another couple if weeks though.

I really liked their enthusiasm for their team mates yesterday.
brodlach
brodlach

Back to top Go down

Post by BirdofPrey Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Ouch!!
Hard to watch as an Eagles fan, but well done Westies.
You were super impressive , destroyed our midfield.

Think us Eags are in for a long year, no midfield depth.
BirdofPrey
BirdofPrey

Teams : Eagles
My club : eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2