who got the PAFC text ?

3 posters

Go down

who got the PAFC text ? Empty who got the PAFC text ?

Post by bayman Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

i have no idea how i received a text from PAFC stating ''Adelaide Oval is coming...Be the first to know. Reply with you email address to 0408573279. Opt out STOP 0408573279''

so why have i received this ?, yes i was on their data base when i was a member of Footy Park, yes i got the odd email & i finally replied to take me off & i hadn't hear anything for at least 3 years so i ask why have i got this text & has anyone else received it ?

is it a coincident to receive it after Port beat Glenelg ? (conspiracy factor Very Happy )
bayman
bayman

Teams : plympton, glenelg, redbacks & whoever the money is on
My club : glenelg

Back to top Go down

who got the PAFC text ? Empty Re: who got the PAFC text ?

Post by Adelaide Hawk Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 am

I wouldn't worry about it. I bought a history book from the Richmond Football Club, and although I explained I was a Hawthorn member it took years before I stopped receiving emails. Maybe the most effective way is to delete without opening, but I'm not sure about that.
Adelaide Hawk
Adelaide Hawk

Teams : Norwood, Hawthorn
My club : norwood

Back to top Go down

Post by howthewestwaswon Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 am

Adelaide Hawk wrote:I wouldn't worry about it. I bought a history book from the Richmond Football Club, and although I explained I was a Hawthorn member it took years before I stopped receiving emails. Maybe the most effective way is to delete without opening, but I'm not sure about that.

I have bought numerous memorabilia items from a variety of clubs and yes, keep getting their weekly/fortnightly emails even though I have no intention of signing up to anything. Delete or opting out is best option IMO too.
howthewestwaswon
howthewestwaswon

Teams : North Haven, BMW, BBH, South Whyalla, Lobethal
My club : west

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down